DC Universe Show Schedule

I did a Google search for DC Universe Show Schedule and thought I’d post it here too.

23 Likes

Check it out!

1 Like

i cant wait for swamp things and harey quinn its so far but yet so close

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Swamp Thing and Star Girl

2 Likes

Imagine if they just started bringing back those classic cartoons like green Lantern and justice league

3 Likes

Imagine if they just started bringing back those classic cartoons like green Lantern and justice league

1 Like

Super Friends too?

1 Like

Doom Patrol is going to be cool\off the hook\lit\shway, I wonder if Crazy Jane is going to be anything like Kevin Crumb from the movie “SPLIT”.

1 Like

Here have a look at the show schedule.

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones::+1::raised_hands:

:clap:Doom Patrol this Friday:-D

1 Like

They really need to work on the marketing for these shows. The 1st trailer for doom patrol comes out a week before it premieres? How do you build hype like that? I mean I’m watching regardless buuuut…

3 Likes

Pretty excited for Swamp Thing.

3 Likes

Woo whoooo!!

1 Like

There’s just like six more hours until the “Doom Patrol” series premiere.:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Excited for Doom Patrol and getting close to Swampy!

1 Like

I loved the “Doom Patrol” series premiere. There’s a car crash in the episode, I kinda sobbed a little. If you’ve seen the episode already you know what I’m talking about, if you haven’t seen it you might need to get THE CHIEF to fix you :wink:

5 Likes

Would have loved if Young Justice went on break until April Shazam month.

2 Likes

I see that about 3 of the last 6 months of the year have two different shows premiering at a time. Hopefully as DCU matures that will be the norm.

2 Likes

@ CruzXDavid: yeah, I liked season 3 so far. Except for when the app on my Android “unfortunately stops” after i cast the episode to the Chromecast. The app does that too much.

1 Like