DC Universe Show Schedule

I wish I was a speedster so I could travel through time, I’d run into the future, only to tomorrow morning, and watch Doom Patrol and this week’s episode of Gotham. And then I’d run back in time and go to bed.

2 Likes

Noooooooooo! No star girl and no Harley Quinn OMG this just destroyed my day…

1 Like

@bluekid

Are you referring to something other than the chart posted in this thread? It shows Stargirl premiering in Aug. and Harley in Oct.

If you have heard something else, let us know. Or maybe you didn’t see the entire graphic? These 2 shows would be toward the bottom of it. I hope that is it, because I’d be unhappy as well if they weren’t coming.

1 Like

Has Dc made any announcements about what’s happening in 2020 after Harley Quinn?

2 Likes

Has Dc made any announcements about what’s happening in 2020 after Harley Quinn?

2 Likes

Not that I know of.

1 Like

I expect an announcement at Comic Con

2 Likes

I have to wait till december for harley ugh worth the wait tho

1 Like

When does titans return

2 Likes

Wikipedia says that there were only 11 episodes in the first season of Titans. DCU renewed Titans for a second season before the first season was even finished. I found something online about season 2 filming getting delayed until April.

2 Likes

“Titans” season 2 has found their Superboy:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/titans-superboy-cast/amp/

2 Likes

Yeah this old news but thanks excited for swamp thing

OtherTomHanks, I read an article that said they decided to end season 1 on episode 11 because it was a good cliffhanger. There were going to be 12, but the 12th will be the season 2 premiere.

1 Like

Thanks Movie Addict. Nice to know. You could just call me Tom. There’s 12 of us in the United States, I looked it up. The movie star isn’t the only Tom Hanks.
http://howmanyofme.com/search/

1 Like

Hype for Swamp Thing and The Harley animated series, Idk about Stargirl tho

4 Likes

I am SO ready for Swamp Thing and Stargirl. I’ve been a fan of Stargirl for a long time now and don’t really know why. Lol And I’m just excited for the horror elements from Swamp Thing.

2 Likes

I love superhero stories and horror stories so I’m also way excited for “Swamp Thing”. I really like this picture a girl fishing, standing on top of a swamp monster, the swamp monsters like, “Hmm, what’s this.”

2 Likes

I think it might be World of Warcraft fanart.

1 Like

Swamp thing was my major draw here but I thoroughly enjoyed Titans where I had no expectations positive or otherwise and Doom Patrol is great.
Hopefully these shows will have a showing on Netflix before Warnermedia does whatever it is they’re planning to do with that service.
A Netflix appearance of all these shows is very much needed to really broaden the exposure, hook people on the lineup and solidify the legitimacy of this service before/if everything goes private.

1 Like

Swamp thing mania!!!

1 Like