DC Universe Online

I used to play years ago, and had a blast. Didn’t get very far, though. My main struggle with joining these types of games years after release is that you just feel so far behind everyone else.

1 Like

I’m a newbie. It’s the first time I play the game. It’s fun.

3 Likes

I had a lot of fun when I started playing it, years ago. I need to get back into it. What kind of character did you make?

2 Likes

HAHAHA. A Green Lantern. I also created a Batman-like ninja.

@Green.Lantern

1 Like

With all the Flash and Reverse Flash stuff currently available I’m giving my evil Speedster*
A Hall of Evil Speedsters
Today I decided to do an attempt at recreating Daniel West as the NEW52 Reverse Flash
DANWEST REVFLASH by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
DANWEST REVFLASH PRO by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

(*PROF REVFLASH previously Known as RAVATA DEEPS (Speed Avatar spelled backwards))

1 Like

Here’s my full Hall of Infamy.
(I’m not an expert at filming/editing these things so you won’t see any great intros or anything. Just a quick walk around. If you want to see any full Costume Mock-ups don’t be afraid to ask I’m more than happy to share my recipes (also happy to accept any suggestions.)

1 Like

Pretty much created the Bat Family with some of the skin packages that I purchased.

1 Like

nice! whenever I do Huntress I use her classic look

2 Likes

Currently I’m building a Police Station/Crime Lab for my speedster It’s a work in progress in certain areas but I’m happy enough with where it is to show off what I’ve done so far…

Main Entrance/Waiting Area

Booking Area and Holding Cell

Corridor to and from Squad Room

Squad Room Locker Room and Captain’s Office

Crime Lab, and Lab Director’s office

Evidence Lockup

and the supply closet

2 Likes

Can I ask you how it performs on Switch? I love this game and come back to it every so often but I end up feeling so lost and like I’m wasting my time.

I played way back and have returned every so often. Thanks in advance hero!

1 Like

After the latest episode of the Flash, I decided to use some Speed Force enhancements to my Ice character giving her a close approximation of CW Frost’s current look

3 Likes

Yes I have accounts on Switch, PC and PS4 but only sub currently on PS4. I also write an occasional column about the game over on mmorpg.com

I’m actually in a League called “Marvel Unlimited”. We model our toons after Marvel characters (please don’t ban me :slight_smile:

Also my League creator wrote a great book for comic nerds. He and I will be doing some interviews for mmorpg.com. It’s called The Chowderhead Crusades and it’s influenced by his time in DCUO as well.

1 Like

It plays well but I feel the player base is sparse especially if you need a group for earlier episodes.

2 Likes

I decided today to use my Lobo Clone
Killrenddestroyfrag

and after bulking him up a bit, I turned him into a reasonable facsimile of professional wrestling’s Hardcore Legend
Cactus Jack (Mick Foley)

1 Like

Been playing since inception and have a lifetime membership. Love the game, but wish my friends still played. Have a league hall, but almost never get to play with friends. Glad to see the love. Dropped out for a while, so have been spending the last year catching up.

1 Like

Started playing not too long ago. Def need friends to play with! Have a villain and a hero (Aztek Clone). I play on the Nintendo Switch rn, PS4/5 coming soon :metal:

1 Like

I played as a hero but could never defeat Bane

1 Like

The Current Time Capsule Loot Box has a collection that allows you to get Superboy’s Jacket and shirt combo…

ok, very nice…buuuuut, I’m not really there.

On the other hand, I’ve always been a big Flash fan and there’s two ladies who can benefit from this new style addition…
Jesse Quick from the Terminal Velocity storyline…

and of course, Iris West II aka Kid Flash from Kingdom Come/Earth 22 (or whatever designation it has now)
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 2.58.42 PM

1 Like

DCUO Now has a New Lair configuration called Manor and it is amazing!
They released it for Batman Day last week and I’ve been working on my interior decorator skills…
Here’s Vigilante Batective’s Stately Manor…

Heres part 2 The Cave!

Admittedly, the second part is still a bit of a work in progress.

1 Like

I play every once in a while, then ignore it for months at a time. I just came back to it and I’m super behind on my combat rating/gear.

2 Likes