DC Universe Online

Any DCUO players here? I’m on Switch, looking for more friends to do raids with, maybe even start a league!

12 Likes

Respect. Wish I had the game [×]

2 Likes

What platform? I remember trying it on PS4 and getting bored, but it would probably be better with a party

2 Likes

Cross Play available?

If so, I can be a player…

4 Likes

There is cross play for ps4 and PC players but xbox and switch have their own servers

2 Likes

Just downloaded this to my Switch. Made GorinnSunn on the villain side.

3 Likes

I’m very interested…what’s it like though? I would also be on Xbox, so I can’t play with switch players.

2 Likes

I like to play just so I can customize my original characters and interact with DC superheroes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You create your own hero/villain, but it’s your basic MMO. Go kill X enemies, gather Y items, etc. The rest kinda depends on your setup. For example, you choose a movement style for your character and that determines if you’ll fly around the map or use superspeed and run all over the walls (and ceiling and everything else).

The biggest change from traditional MMOs is that it tries to remove the DPS of the “Healer, Tank, DPS” trinity. Instead of being a dedicated player, all characters are meant to be DPS. They instead have the “Controller” role, which is meant to buff/debuff, stun, etc.

I will say, I started from scratch 3 times (PC, then PS4, then Switch). PC and PS4 I went Hero-side and ended up getting bored fairly quickly. Switch I went Villain and ended up playing much longer.

2 Likes

I used to play all the time back on the PS4, but I haven’t played in a couple of years. I got bored with it rather quick. Most likely because of the people I was playing with…

2 Likes

Same here, im starting over on xbox but let me know if any one is willing to play. Id love to get a chat going.

3 Likes

My PS4 isn’t, um, in usable condition rn. (dud. just got it, and its a dud)
And my dad deleted my accout for PC, and blocked all gaming. I am still trying to get it bback. The only computer I could use is this, but Chromebooks don’t have proper firmware for DCUO.
Used to Amber Butane, though, on the game.

2 Likes

JAGRAH here… PS4 292 mental villain

2 Likes

Banteria88 on xbox if yall wanna join me.

2 Likes

Logged in to DC Universe Online and had a free “advance character to 255 combat rating” for the games anniversary. If you played before it might be worth checking to see if you have one too.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks for letting us know! :grin:

2 Likes

I have it both on PS4 and Switch. Havent played the PS4 version in a while. Loved playing it on the Switch; handheld mode made it easier to see things imo. My only beef is that the Switch version has crashed 3 times on me, and I’ve had to redownload the game each time.

1 Like

well its free on PC, Switch, Xbox, and PS

2 Likes

@thebluedragon03

I don’t own a PC, Switch, or an XBox. Is PS short for playstation? Is it free on the PS4? [×]

2 Likes

Yup, in fact it came out first on the PS3, and its free on PS4

2 Likes