DC UNIVERSE Is Becoming DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, Your New Premiere Comic Subscription Service, January 2021!

I don’t mind. Means I get to discuss the new Nightwing sooner than planned!

8 Likes

Definitely agree :robotman_dp:

4 Likes

It was to die for. You’ll love it. Best issue in a long time.

7 Likes

I’ve read it. It’s just several of my friends haven’t.

8 Likes

Hiya, we received a response! Because nothing is technically “transferring” in terms of your user account, all of your lists and history will remain the same :slight_smile: It’s just the platform around you that you’ll see update.

17 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Yowch. Thanks for confirming!

3 Likes

Now if only they’d make the comic reader able to Cast to devices.

4 Likes

Really need to make it available again on apple tv or roku. The main reason I use this (as a guy with failing sight) is that I can sit in bed and bring the comics up on my tv to read them effectively. Will it also block the ability to screen mirror from my phone? Limiting access to laptop, tablet, or phone could be a deal breaker and I love this service,

8 Likes

It’s been on Apple TV for a while. In fact, I used it yesterday on my Apple tv

2 Likes

The only hope for the future with respect to the comic reader is the upgrade in being able to automatically show the full page in panel mode when you start and/or end a page, like on Comixology. That would be swell!

8 Likes

Huzzah huzzah! @steelneena already had the here here, so had to change it up. I’m just ecstatic over the fact that we get to keep our comics and also get a delay of FINALLY only six months versus the year we did have.

4 Likes

I know all the NEW video streaming content (Young Justice, Titans, Harley, Doom Patrol etc etc…) is moving to HBO MAX. What about all of the older stuff? Batman the Animated Series, Lois and Clark, the 1990s Flash etc? will this be strictly a comic service?

1 Like

It will be a strictly comics-only service- details regarding the other content’s status will be updated in the future :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ok. thanks . (I actually own pretty much every DC related TV series and movies anyway.)

4 Likes

Struggling hard to resist launching into full hype DJ mode, but one quick one?

Still bouncing in my chair like an idiot since learning of this news!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::heart:

4 Likes

The last thing anyone should do is suppress the hype!!

:partying_face: :dancing_women:
:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

6 Likes

In other words after January DC App will dissapeared along with the video content and become DC Universe Infinite?

1 Like

I’m pretty excited to read books 6 months after publication. I’ve always been more of a reader but I do love me these DC shows that will end up being on Max. I’m going to just continue being a yearly subscriber anyway. I’m glad that we received great news regarding the transformation of the app. I look forward to the journey we will all be on together!

7 Likes