DC UNIVERSE Is Becoming DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, Your New Premiere Comic Subscription Service, January 2021!

Beautifully said, Hyperia90, and every point you made rings true with my understanding of not only the benefit of the decisions, but the motivation behind them, as well. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this- I am making note of the amount of comments we’re receiving about fans’ request to know where their favorite shows are going. If nothing else, please keep your eye on the Community for any future announcements regarding their status.

5 Likes

Perfect! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Oh and I am just praying to the Goddess that “select graphic novels” might mean some of the recent DC Ink novels, there is some great LGBTQ content there that would be awesome to have at our fingertips!

2 Likes

Wait what? If this is accurate, this is great news! I already got the bundle and I just assumed it was a one time off and this new one was for people who hadn’t taken advantage. This means I can use HBO Max for a little while longer!

1 Like

((hug)) It really makes a big difference to have kindness woven throughout. It’s like a salted caramel, which are delicious and an important part of a balanced breakfast.

6 Likes

Without Roku, I can’t watch the shows and films on a TV screen. Plus, our TV subscription never works online. Just not the same…

Of course, I am here for the comics, and look forward to more Golden Age and Silver Age in particular, or modern stories in graphic novel or reading order. Sounds like that might be happening.

2 Likes

Noted, thanks for the specific request!

2 Likes

Why do you talk like you’re secretly Steph Brown? Do you have an overabundant love for pancakes too?

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m pretty fuzzy on the billing details, so I do recommend confirming with our billing department, or HBO Max’s customer support - Not trying to be a heartbreaker!

2 Likes

:blush: Thank you, Captain.

Ooh and we never got Supergirl: Being Super mini series :pleading_face:

1 Like

:rofl: I’ve said too much.

3 Likes

Not in the old world, we didn’t…

4 Likes

Sorry but which one is number 6? Do they mean the sixth paragraph? or the sixth Q/A in the second part of the article?

1 Like

Whichever one shocked you more.

5 Likes

Hats off to all the mods who have to deal with the backlash

11 Likes

Will Batman TAS Justice league Wonder Woman or any of the other shows be on HBO max ?

2 Likes

I haven’t been on the forum in months but I don’t mind the change to the service. I was here primarily for the comics anyway. I’ll just sub in to HBO max for a couple of times a year to watch the new shows.

4 Likes

It’s all part of the job! And it’s good to know exactly what elements are the most disappointing. These are the sort of things we can beat the drum on in the future, in addition to letting people know what people are enjoying, and to keep doing well :slight_smile:

8 Likes