DC Universe Infinite Release Notes - "The Third One" - May 20th, 2021

A year with no updates? Hopefully something is happening soon. No issues brought up on these forums has been addressed at all.

1 Like

I have PMs limited and I was trying to start an offshoot PM to discuss something spoilery from a PM which involved only people who have permission to PM me using the ā€œReply as New Group Messageā€ option. I removed the person who didnā€™t know the spoilers and tried to send the message, and received this.

I feel like the problem is self-explanatory.

It did work when I manually removed myself from the participants list, but it still feels like a bug.

It feels like its one guy in a basement some where just trying to fix the app. Hard to believe what is going on with the app after all this time. They released something today but none of the bugs i have been experiencing are fixed.

3 Likes

Could we have the messages tab back, please? Iā€™m in a lot of PMs and itā€™s really hard to find them now. Itā€™s in neither the quick menu when you click on your profile icon nor available when you navigate to your actual profile page.

3 Likes

Hey there, thank you for the report! I donā€™t believe this was an intentional change and it seems as though others are having this issue as well. Iā€™ll notify the team regarding it ASAP :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m liking many of the things in the new update. But I notice that the little ā€œprogress barā€ under each comic is now gone. This is very disappointing because as I age, itā€™s difficult for me to remember where I left off in a series sometimes. I found the progress bar, which told me if I had read a comic, to be very useful in this regard. Iā€™m sincerely hoping this feature makes a return.