DC Universe Community Gift Exchange

EMh187SWsAEnHYK

Do you want to participate?

• Anyone is welcome to join
  • Add your name to the wiki (first reply to this topic)
  • List some of your likes so your Secret Santa has info to work with
  • List closes on midnight PST December 28th, 2019
    Rules
  • NO spending money
  • All your own creations; short story, stick figure drawings, poems, lyrics, macaroni art
  • Get a gift, give a gift: I’ll randomly assign your Secret Santas
  • Gift exchange will be on January 11, 2020

If you need more time, just let your person know their present is on the way!

I would have made this earlier to coincide with Christmas, but I just thought of it now :sweat_smile:
Hey, decorations are still up, so it counts! :grinning:

8 Likes

Nice List:

Nu52 Likes: Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Barbara Gordon, Lana Lang, Saturn Girl, Midnighter, Hawk and Dove :smile:

HubCityQuestion Likes: Cassandra Cain, Jessica Cruz, Lois Lane, Lady Shiva, and most of all, The Question. :mag:

PrincessAmethyst Likes: Donna Troy, Manhunter, Princess Amethyst (duh hehe), and pretty much any strong female DC hero or villain!!!

seitan Likes: Two-Face, Scarecrow, Reverse-Flash, but favorite of all Red Hood and Arkham Knight

CaptThunder001 Likes: Booster Gold, the Legion of Superheroes (retroboot preferred, but really any incarnation), the Teen Titans, the JSA, the Super Sons, Green Lantern (any version), the Flash (any version), and, most obviously, the World’s Mightiest Mortal himself, Captain Marvel/Shazam!

NovellPaladin Likes: Supergirl (especially Bombshell and Red Lantern), Bombshell Lois Lane, Raven, Wonder Woman, She-Ra, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn, also Batwoman, and Super Sons.
Basically what Princess Amethyst said.

CynicalPink Likes: Anything Batfamily/Batverse, or YJ-related (particularly Jaime). VERY behind on comics, so if doing a non-YJ gift, please keep generic!

Reaganfan78 Likes: Penguin, Stargirl, Creeper, Donna Troy, Superman, Batman, Shazam, Lois Lane, Tim Drake, Green Arrow and Green Lantern

serenap95 Likes: Constantine, Riddler, Zatanna, Nightwing, Legends of Tomorrow, Poison Ivy, and Batgirl.

3 Likes

What a neat idea!

4 Likes

Yay! Glad you joined :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aww! This does sound like a great idea. I’m not sure how good I would be at any of those things, but I am willing to try :smiley:

4 Likes

This is really cool idea! I want to join but I don’t want someone to be disappointed with my icky creation :cry:

3 Likes

@seitan, if you put your heart into it, no one should think it is icky. If they do, I’ll punch them in their arm for you one good time and remind them we are a supportive community.

I’ll be joining in on this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like @PrincessAmethyst said, we’ll all love whatever we get. Some people even enjoy giving gifts more than receiving them anyway. @NovellPaladin @seitan I highly doubt anyone will have anything worse than my stick figures :rofl:

2 Likes

Well if stick figures are fine :relieved:
I think I will participate, thanks for the encouragement

3 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

Woo! I’m glad you’ve decided on joining in @seitan !

Glad you’re in @CaptThunder001! Don’t forget to add your name and likes to the list when you get a chance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me looking to see if anyone else is going to join before the deadline tomorrow

6 Likes

Look like I made it home in time for this! :grinning:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just want to clarify the deadline is the minute after 11:59pm PST tomorrow on the 28th (technically the 29th) not in a few hours.

Also, if you want to participate but want to remain anonymous just private message me your likes and I’ll add you to the list with a codename.

1 Like

Sounds like fun, count me in!

2 Likes

Great having you join in! :smiley:

1 Like

We want you to join the gift exchange! List closes tonight.

3 Likes

Be like Baby Yoda, hit that edit button and add your name to the list to participate :smiley:

2 Likes

My birthday is 5 days after the gift exchange date :smile:

3 Likes