Community Gift Exchange #2....Cuz, Um, Why Not?

In these times, it can feel pretty good to get a gift, so why not do another gift exchange? Thanks @nu52 for doing this first so that I can be lazy!

anyone can join!

How to participate:

•Add your name and a list of likes to the wiki
•we will wait 2 days for people to join
•after the three days I’ll randomly assign everyone a gift giver!

The exchange will take place on may 18-19th. (extra day for stragglers) giving you about a week to work on your projects.

Rules:

• NO spending money
  • All your own creations; short story, stick figure drawings, poems, lyrics, etc…
    *have fun
    *also, try and make it DC related :slightly_smiling_face:

Look guys. I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing, bear with me.

The first one:

2 Likes

Participants:

AnonymousHQ: likes anything Batman related, loooooves Batgirl. Enjoys Teen Titans.
6044: Super sons, the original dc superhero girls, teen titans, Cassie Sandsmark, young justice,
this list will get bigger, cool idea AHQ. Jason Todd, Jessica Cruz, Batgirl, Supergirl, books, music, Jaime Reyes Cassandra Cain, Titans non tv show.

SuperBlueGrodd: teen titans, titans (Dcu original show and comics), love elongated man, plastic man, flash, batman, Tim drake, nightwing, classic rock.
FerroLad: Batman, Flash, DC Animated Universe, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Super Sons, Batman '66
TravisMorganThe Warlord, Green Arrow, Kamandi, Bronze Age Batman, Humor
WonderWoman_85: Wonder Woman Fanatic, loves Teen Titans, Justice League, Harley Quinn, Birds of Prey, Batman Who Laughs, and Doom Patrol. But most of all Wonder Woman.
CaptThunder001: Shazam/Captain Marvel, Superman, Batman, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Super Sons, JSA, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, Starman (Jack Knight), Neil Gaiman’s Sandman and the Legion of Superheroes. Also the Hall of Justice. I just think it’s neat!

2 Likes

9 year old giggle

2 Likes

Need any help with this?
I know someone that is good at organizing things.
10:58am
10:57am 5/8/2020

3 Likes

I think I’ve got it…for now, anyway, who’s the person?

2 Likes

@RainStormRiddles, I would say me, but I entered.
11:03am 5/8/2020

3 Likes

Now that you’ve summoned them, they will probably enter also. Well, hopefully.

2 Likes

If you want I can kinda promote this.
I know I’m not popular, but I’m in a lot of topics.
11:07am

3 Likes

Sure, I’m deathly afraid of topics that just…flop.

Also, thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!
Got to go eat, be back later.
11:09am 5/8
You’re in @FerroLad!
12:30pm

4 Likes

Have a nice brunch.

2 Likes

Sorry guy, but I don’t want to tackle any more extra projects just now. Thanks for thinking of me though, and good luck with the exchange!

3 Likes

Oh well, maybe next time!

3 Likes

Glad to have you onboard @SuperBlueGrodd!

2 Likes

I edited the wiki. Does this mean I’m in?

3 Likes

You’re in dude!

3 Likes

Thanks for the hype @6h0s4.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!
Having a topic that flops is nightmare.
I’ll keep trying.
12:44pm

3 Likes

Using club messages for off topic reasons is against the guidelines apparently (witnessed someone who found out the hard way). So I would assume misuse of @s would also be against it.

2 Likes

Drats! I really do hope more people join.
2:34pm 5/8/2020

3 Likes