DC Universe All-Star Games S1, E5 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

No lie I was hooked after Ep. 2, this is fun! Guessed Catwoman correctly only. Actually thought Diana Wonder woman or Wondergirl Donna Troy! NEVER thought Batman and Superman. Thought cyborg/martian manhunter (works with the cops but thought without hiding their identity). Then with no friends and taunting all the time I thought Freddie was the Flash!!:rofl::rofl:

I am absolutely loving this show. I didnā€™t expect that going in, but it has been a nice surprise. I am really hoping for a season 2.

As for this episode, I literally laughed out loud when he chose to let Batman kill that guy. Some of the fun of this show are the decisions these people make, and the absurdity of some of the things happening. Also, what is everyone drinking?

THANK YOU!

Batman does not kill.

Cā€™mon Xavier. You know this! :nerd_face:

Except when he doesā€¦and then scolds Jason Todd for doing the exact same thing.

Batman #420 ā€“ Batman traps KGBeast in a sewer and leaves him to die.
Batman: The Cult #4 ā€“ Batman passively watches as Blackfire is killed by the cult.
Batman #424 ā€“ Batman gets angry with Jason for killing the diplomatā€™s son.
Batman #425 ā€“ Batman knocks a pile of cars onto the diplomat, killing him.

Jim Starlinā€™s Batman isnā€™t just a killer. Heā€™s a hypocrite. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, man! I love this show.
I know table top RPG games are broadcasted on YouTube and all, but I never actually sat and watched one. DCU:ASG was so much fun. I canā€™t wait for the finale and, hopefully, the announcement of another season.
Iā€™m not familiar with the plan for this show, so are we going to see other DC board games played or will it just be the Heroes RPG?

I bought the D&D Starter Set a few months back on an impulse and havenā€™t played it. This show gave me an idea of how these games are played and Iā€™m now really wanting to bust it out and figure out the game. I may have to just read the rules and wait out the virus though because one cousin is social distancing at his girlfriendā€™s house and the other goes out too much and itā€™s not safe for me to be near her since I have a heart issue. And I canā€™t get a game going with just my brother and I. At least I have that to look forward to.

Iā€™m only halfway through the episode so Iā€™m trying to not read spoilers, so apologies if this has come up and/or gets resolved ā€¦ but I am so disappointed in Freddie and Xavier for not knowing who The Question is! Cā€™mon guys, defend your geek flags! (And apparently in 1980 something, he was more ambiguously used in terms of hero/villian :p)

Oh OK, take back the ā€œambiguous Questionā€ aspect of the post obv. :stuck_out_tongue:

In my opinion, Xavier Woods is a powerful Batman. He has physicality, charm, and charisma. Also, his having black skin throws the characters pursuit for ā€œjustice not vengeanceā€ into new light.