DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

For now.

1 Like

People always remember Aqualad’s calmness, never his sarcasm

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t realize this Robin was Dick. For some reason, I thought it was Tim. Maybe just wishful thinking. He is my favorite Robin.

2 Likes

Makes sense to me. This came out in a modern time, it would be weird if Batman’s sidekick wasn’t good at technology.

2 Likes

Lol! Missed my comment at the top telling u it’s Dick. Don’t worry, Tim joins the show. - Not this season though.

2 Likes

I have a feeling we are about to get Superboy

1 Like

Not to take anything away from the other on-screen media he (regardless of identity) has been in, but I feel Young Justice is the best on-screen representation of Aqualad.

2 Likes

Gotta love robin’s hacking faces

2 Likes

I love this version of his character!

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain this series actually introduce aqualad’s as Kaldur character first

3 Likes

Guardian!!! The poor man Captain America :wink:

1 Like

As you know, he joins in the best season.

tugs on his “Season 2 rocks my socks!” t-shirt

2 Likes

Cadmus controlling heroes now. They have some gall.

1 Like

here on the screen they misspell some of the stats Robin pulls up

1 Like

I feel like we watching Ben 10.

I love both Season 1 and 2. It’s hard for me to pick a favorite. But I do love Bart and Blue Beetle in season 2.

3 Likes

Season two has the most inconsistencies with the rest of the show though

1 Like

Now that I haven’t seen. But I believe Tara Strong voices the character or a character on that show, and I’ll always love her for voicing Raven first.

1 Like

Right, but I’m referring to all on-screen representations of Aqualad, no matter the person bearing that identity at a given time.

I love the Filmation Aqualad, but he doesn’t hold a candle to this take which, comics-wise, debuted in Brightest Day.

3 Likes

This is important when episode 4 comes along, Robin doesn’t communicate with Batman bc he doesn’t need to, but has to learn the importance when part of a new team

2 Likes