DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

“Well, that makes no sense.” :joy:

1 Like

I’m gonna ask all sorta questions. Also haha I always thought that as well. Speedy sounds like Flash. OMG I KNOW THAT LINE!!!

1 Like

It’s not butchering the english language if it makes sense

2 Likes

And here is the introduction of the word Whelmed throughout the series.

1 Like

I am often whelmed. Just whelmed.

I want to dive deep into the League’s library.

2 Likes

here we get the first audible 16 easter egg

2 Likes

Roy’s got a real bug up his ass.

1 Like

You like 2 years old Speedy, you ain’t league material yet.

2 Likes

So when the 6 flags by me open the Justice League ride I was so excited that they designed it after this particular Justice League hall.

2 Likes

Ollie says the first or not of the series and its hinted at in Homefront when another character gets tired of the phrase

2 Likes

Its so cool to see them animated together Barry and Wally ! It may be the only show with them together?

3 Likes

In fairness I think he’s quite a bit older than the others. I think he’s supposed to be like 18ish here. Robin 13, KF 15, and Auqwalad 16.

2 Likes

“you know who” :clap:

1 Like

2 Likes

No females? Testerone party up in here!!

Barry and Wally were seen in some of the Flash TV shorts produced by Filmation in the '60s.

Young Justice is the first “full” show to showcase them together, though.

I get that, but his age doesn’t give him a right to be a jerk. Especially when it was supposed to be a day of celebration, and he more or less :poop: on everyone’s good time.

1 Like

Becuase they wanted more modern, Greg and Brandon made Dick a lot like Tim with crazy computer skills and pants.

2 Likes

Thanks! Couldn’t remember the exact age between the comics and show. There r a few discrepancies. :rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

This is the second time we get to hear wally’s name confused and Rob’s laugh

1 Like