DC TV & Movie Club - All Star Superman Watch Along

I love how you can hear the sadness in how he says it this time, instead of spite.

3 Likes

I got wrapped up in what was happening. Such a great climax to it.

3 Likes

sadfasdf

2 seconds later…

3 Likes

And Lois is right – he is fixing the sun and he will come back. From DC One Million:

4 Likes

the REAL mystery is tryin to figure out how those glasses stay on his face

3 Likes

Lex talking to Quantum reminds me of the popular fan theory that Leo Quantum in the comic IS Lex Luthor from the future trying to atone for his past sins.

4 Likes

You all should check this out for more about All Star Superman and Morrison!

3 Likes

Thank you all so much for joining us. It was really fun. Our next watch along is going to be in a little over a week. Hope to see you all there.

4 Likes

god, such an epic moive

3 Likes

always a blast to hang with my DC homies… love you guys… enjoy your Batman Day

3 Likes

Fantastic choice! Thank you for hosting @Mister.Miracle

3 Likes

Yes, there are other WALs planned and the club is officially back. Thanks for joining in today. I enjoyed watching it with everyone! The comic is better, but this is still good.

2 Likes

Dwayne McDuffie came up on the credits here, and I think it should be noted that this was the last story he wrote before he passed away. In fact, the movie was released on DVD the day after his death.

3 Likes

speaking of… are there any other WALs today or tomorrw?

3 Likes

Yeah he was the perfect person to write this movie.

3 Likes

Yes he is the master at adapting comics. Such a genius.

2 Likes

Yeah, I kind of feel like this movie is similar to, say, the Watchmen movie, where they did the best they could with the format and time allotted.

3 Likes

Yeah I feel like there is something tomorrow let me look

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you for hosting this WAL @Mister.Miracle, very much appreciated! :clap: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes