DC Round Robin 2022: The Final Face-Off! Voting is CLOSED

Please I want the raven and Zatanna team up! Kons story doesn’t even add much to anything!

5 Likes

Oh, wow both of these previews were great!

As much fun as a Zatanna/Raven/Grodd Squad team-up looks and I would love to see how the three of them are going to get out of Waller’s team and free themselves. That was the only part of that preview that really caught my attention.

Meanwhile, I loved every part of the Superboy preview. So Superboy it is! Conner just jumping to space to find a spot for himself. I love it. Let’s go Conner!

15 Likes

Is there a way to read the ten pages without a subscription

4 Likes

Vote Superboy! There’s always gonna be another Suicide Squad book- hell, Task Force Z is an undead Suicide Squad running right now- but Conner Kent hasn’t had his own story in years (and even longer since he had one that wasn’t awful).

19 Likes

Conner really needs another story! I miss this dude so much. Completely disagree with the person saying his doesn’t “add” anything. With Jon taking over Superman duties, we kind of need to establish what the other former Superboy is going to be up to!

14 Likes

Z squad is more Gotham book than sucide squad. …. I just realized it is just an undead, Batman, and a sucide squad book. Wow Batman really is the only thing dc will make right now

4 Likes

Listening to their Q&A with us last week I’m all in on the Suicide Dark book. That sounds like it’ll just be a ton of fun with surprises, turns and cameos the entire time.

3 Likes

That’d be a no, since this is a premium comic. (And a pretty big deal!)

8 Likes

No love for Lemire’s Superboy?

6 Likes

Go Superboy Go! Finally my first and last winning vote of the year! :grinning:

9 Likes

I love Lemire’s Superboy but it was over 10 years ago!

8 Likes

That’s modern…ish. :smirk:

7 Likes

Nice to see Superboy getting the love he deserves. I would read both of these books happily, but I need Conner to have his own story!

12 Likes

The Superboy story is EXACTLY what I’ve been wanting. Justice for Kon-El!!!

12 Likes

Man, this is a tough one. They were both really good, but I feel like Suicide Squad Dark is way more unique and interesting. Unfortunately, I’m not the best at computers so I accidentally clicked the wrong option. Still,excited for whatever comes out (Most likely Superboy, looking at these votes).

6 Likes

I’m so tired of all the multiverse books being “and here’s a bunch of characters that are just here to die” that a vote for Superboy was an easy choice

14 Likes

Totally agree!! Kon is one of my favorites so I would have voted for him unless the pitch looked absolutely horrible, but it being a main continuity comic addressing a lot of the questions we have about where the heck he’s been recently versus yet another dark and edgy elseworlds comics, especially a suicide squad one… no contest in my mind.

17 Likes

None of the ones that I really wanted to read made it past round two.

But of these two, yeah, Superboy.

12 Likes

Suicide Squad Dark!!!

6 Likes

Yeah! Definitely time to see Kon in action. Kon and John Henry are two of my favorite superfam members so I’m glad one of them has the chance to be in a book.

I’m looking at the preview for SSD and I’m wondering if that’s really supposed to be Earth-13’s Zatanna. Waller’s wording implies that it is. But on Earth-13 they have Annataz and she does not look like that…

EDIT: Thompson responded to some of my skepticism on twitter and clarified that Zatanna is definitely supposed to be a different character than Annataz and he’s intending to build off of what has already been established for Earth-13. So a silver lining.

Still keeping my vote Superboy though. Maybe if the pitch had been anything besides a Suicide Squad book…

13 Likes