DC Rides and Shows at Six Flags

A few years ago one of my friends got married and they decided to do it before the groom had to get shipped off to the military. They had three days so they had to make it quick and they went to Six Flags for their honeymoon. The night before, they used some glow-in-the-dark bubble bath soap and when they went on the Mr. Freeze ride, her hair was glowing in the dark! :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok but thats actually kinda wholesome tho :')

2 Likes

Had the pleasure of visiting Six Flags America the other week - unfortunately, due to (I’m assuming) a combination of staffing and mechanical issues, not all of the DC rides were open.

However, Batwing is an absolute must-ride and worth visiting the park for if you are ever in the area. It is one of only two Vekoma Flying Dutchman coasters still operating.

(Yes, you’re looking at this picture correctly - you are laying down, not sitting, during the ride!)

3 Likes

I’ve never been to Six Flags because I’m a chicken. The only roller coasters I’ve been on is the Coast Rider and The Jaguar at Knott’s Berry Farm. But seeing all this DC stuff over there tempts me

2 Likes

Very cool and I am very jealous.

1 Like