DC Rides and Shows at Six Flags

Funny enough, I haven’t been to Six Flags ever since I became a DC fan and could actually appreciate the DC stuff there.

But, I remember having fun on the Aquaman because it’s not a roller coaster, and when it’s hot in Texas, you need a water ride to cool you down. I don’t do roller coasters or anything that goes upside-down. And of course, the Superman Tower is a classic… but I ain’t gettin’ on it.

3 Likes

2023 so far has been a Family/Kiddie Focused. The rides have been Rookie Racers,Kid Flash Cosmic Coaster,Another Kid Flash coaster and unfortunately a re-theme of a current kiddie ride. SFOG/over Georgia really needs both a thrill ride and a kiddie ride it’ll be cool if we got a thrilling flat and what we know we are getting kiddie coaster what you think both SFFT and SFOG get each?

6 Likes

That looks like the Joker ride at Great Adventure

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @sabinajohnson62.13423!!!

3 Likes

There’s an Aquaman RIDE?!?!?! Book my flight, Ma! We’re goin’ to Texas!

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @bloodviolet!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @sabinajohnson62.13423! :partying_face: In my opinion, the more DC-themed rides, the merrier. Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :roller_coaster:

Happy Birthday @bloodviolet! I hope it’s been a great one! :birthday:

3 Likes

Ima be honest i’d love to see a RMC single rail for Zatanna or a RMC built wooden coaster with Ibox track Zatanna is my favorite hero and that would be so cool

edit: I wouldnt care if its a thrill, A dark ride or A Full Fledged Coaster with indoor scenes like a extreme dark ride/ Dark coaster

5 Likes

Only been to Six Flags here in St. Louis

5 Likes

I’d only go for Mr.Freeze personally

3 Likes

Ok so I know its random but What park is better
options are:
Cedar Fair parks
Six Flags parks
Disney Parks
Universal Parks

4 Likes

I’ve only been to the Six Flags parks, so I’ll have to give that one my automatic vote. Specifically for Six Flags Over Texas - I could never get enough of Superman: Tower of Power as a kid! :superman_hv_1:

3 Likes

They got rid of the Superman Tower or Power here in St. Louis

3 Likes

That sucks here in ga we got a kiddie SuperMan Tower Of Power in the DC Super Friends area And our tallest drop tower is Acrophobia, Our Tallest swing is Sky Screamer

2 Likes

Guys, Whats the WORST six flags park in y’all opinion it could be 1 park or it could be several i dont judge but i think Frontier City absolute sucks only cause its boring personally

3 Likes

I’m over at Six Flags Great America in Illinois. We got Batman, the first inverted coaster ever and Superman turns 20 this year. We still have our Dark Knight ride from 2009 with the pre-show with Harvey Dent. The Yankee Harbor area just became a fully-fledged DC area too.

4 Likes

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I used to love that park when I was little

4 Likes

*Me living 14 minutes from six flagsMr bean is loki confirmed!? - Imgflip

4 Likes

Just became a Top 10% player of Justice League Battle for Metropolis the other day.

4 Likes

But did you shoot Lex in the hiney?

I did.

3 Likes