DC Pride Hall of Fame Awards Polls

Aquaman has his own team, very international feel with characters from around the world. It’s on DCUI, worth a look.

7 Likes

I’ll check it out

6 Likes

Aquaman and the Others is a worthy book-- should have kept going in shorter runs with greater communication with the main book. This was the promise, and almost total failure-- of the New 52. Very little got that second shot.

Captain Atom got a lot of vocal dislike at the time… and I have no idea idea why. Most people I know on here who have mentioned the book liked it– a lot.

I’ll be coming up on this book soon, and will take recommendation seriously, but Constantine had two runs in the New 52, and a Rebirth run. So not exactly a one-and-done. Are you saying that Tynion should have continued as the writer in Rebirth?

Dial is arguably the best use of non-archtypical heroes in DC (and Marvel) history.

I believe Secret Six was actually promised more runs of whatever lengths, but certain people in the publishing ranks at DC didn’t keep those promises. I agree it sgould have been continued.

8 Likes

is that going to be a thing?

6 Likes

if so, captain singh

5 Likes

Naw, just the nature of coming up with awards lists. Somebody gets messed over, in this case probably would have substituted her in

6 Likes

oh ok

6 Likes

Polls close in funfe Tage!

4 Likes

Now that it’s later in the votes, I’d still say the majority of the votes are well spread out. It’s great to see the appreciation that everyone has for different nominees and that inspiration can be drawn from a variety of sources.

I would love to see more asexual representation in comics as well as more representation for the ace spectrum in general. I’m crossing my fingers we’ll see more of Tremor soon. :crossed_fingers:

Thank you to all the wonderful people and clubs involved in the making of this - if anyone is just now reading this thread, make sure to vote for your picks soon! I’m excited to see the final results! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

I’ve heard Bob Goulet is hosting the awards show.

6 Likes

pedwar diwrnod ar ôl

So, vote soon….

5 Likes

6 Likes

@msgtv, you’ve been knocking it out of the park this month with the pride articles. :+1: :clap: I know he’s not a creator or a character, well you could make an argument that he Is Batman LOL, but, did you do one for Kevin Conroy?

5 Likes

I did not, he certainly would count as a creator, we had the original Jimmy Olsen. Had no idea on that one.

5 Likes

Where you sit in time and space could effect your perception of how much time is left to vote.

But, it’s two days.

3 Likes

Hurry!!!

b and r

3 Likes

Time is running out
flash running

3 Likes

1 day to get your vote in
running

4 Likes

I have been waiting for a reason to suggest or confirm that exact title lol. @Jurisdiction Not telling u anything @MisfitCMJ isnt? Just strongly agree that it’s one of my favorites that u never hear about? So many characters I want for my just gorgeous thread too… I’ve been waiting, just so it’s long enough I can reread it.

3 Likes

Which one? Context suggests Secret Six–

3 Likes