DC Pride Hall of Fame Awards Polls

Science has established that Mallah is a boy gorilla and the brain used to be a boy, then blew up, then got in a robot body, then……Yes it is, I mean it must be…

13 Likes

Honestly, after reading that issue where they confess their feelings I totally ship them.

13 Likes

@msgtv hey buddy how come I was only able to vote for the first poll and now the option to vote on the others is not available? Was I suppose to go through all of them before hitting vote? :thinking: :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

I just went and played with my votes, hitting the show votes which opens your votes up again, there was a considerable lag time that I hadn’t seen before. Give it another go, see if it takes the votes giving it a little more time and let me know

12 Likes

It worked thanks man. Great work on the list and Great job on the art @D4RK5TARZ

12 Likes

Thanks!!! Whenever @msgtv asks me to get him an image I try to outdo the previous picture I made for him.

I voted and don’t want to scroll up until more votes come in to see how close I voted with other members!

12 Likes

It looks great, fish eye distortion pieces can be risky sometimes. Nicely done with the font choice as well.

10 Likes

In 4 categories the lead has more than 80%, that’s consensus. That’s also why there’s four votes available, more than one level of winners

14 Likes

Thank you so much for this!!!
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::brown_heart:
I had so much fun…It was really hard for some of them but I’m glad I got to vote for four!!!

12 Likes

Voting for just one wouldn’t be fair to all the great nominees

12 Likes

In the Pioneer category, I’d like to speak up for Tremor — the only self-identifying asexual character in the DC Universe. First appearing late in Gail Simone’s 2008 Secret Six series, Tremor was re-established in 2013 as a member of The Movement, coming out as asexual in The Movement #10. The series was canceled 2 issues later.

Tremor made an appearance in DC Pride this month, her first in 7 years, but had no dialogue. She was there though!

12 Likes

And, the Tremor Pride Profile is now ready, she’ll be here today. even if she doesn’t win, Tremor deserves some spotlight. She could have easily been in the Pioneer category, but we did make sure she was somewhere to see some light.

12 Likes

A lot of these polls should just be answered “Yes.”

9 Likes

The Movement is the the best and most under appreciated of all the one and done runs of the New 52-- the series that got 7-16 issues and were abandoned.

9 Likes

It’s honor to just be nominated

9 Likes

I’m surprised Sophie Moore wasn’t on here at all

8 Likes

Yea, that might fall into the deserving but missed list

8 Likes

Hmm… all right, it’s close, but here are the books under those parameters I’d place above The Movement:

Aquaman and The Others
Captain Atom
Constantine: The Hellblazer
Dial H
Secret Six

8 Likes

Aq & Others was a great book.

8 Likes

Never heard of that. What’s it about?

5 Likes