DC Pride Book Club

No offense, but aromatic will always refer to aroma for me…

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s aromatic — the word for aro is “aromantic”, as in a-romantic. There’s an N there!

5 Likes

Well that makes more sense, and now I see the hidden n LOL

5 Likes

Happy Trans Day of Visibility :00_dc_pride_tg:

DC-Pride-International-Transgender-Day-of-Visibility

:00_dc_pride_tg: :00_dc_pride_tg: :00_dc_pride_tg:

8 Likes

Very sad we won’t get to see Alysia Yeoh:

:pensive:

6 Likes

Was really looking forward to her in Batgirl. We’ll get to see her someday soon :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

That’s a very cool pic & post!!! Informative too, idk that was today/yesterday? Appreciate the info & the post!!

5 Likes

Are we just continuing to chat on this thread for the upcoming month, or are we doing that, plus having a new, 2023 specific thread?

5 Likes

Personally, I think it’s easier to continue here.

4 Likes

I’m fine with that. I’ll skim the thread when I have more time. I think last summer, I only did the read along.

5 Likes

I just set it to alert me on any post!??! I just look whenever literally, anything is posted?

5 Likes

2023 DC Pride #1: some pics for those who don’t visit the threads where I usually post em’…

6 Likes

Awesome! :rainbow:

5 Likes

DC Pride 2023 is on the service already :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Lovely! And another Dreamer story! She should get her own series.

6 Likes

:blush: :magic_wand::sparkles::sparkles::dizzy::boom: :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Happy Pride Month

5 Likes

I really enjoyed the tribute to Pollack, although I knew who she was, I really didn’t know on certain levels and there was a lot of detail there that I did not know about her.

The one page tributes that mark the passing of a lost creator are nice, and a great thing that DC does sufficiently and significantly enough to embarrass that other company to also do it when they actually do remember to do it … and for some people, you can just post a nice picture and a solitary positive thought, as was done for Kevin and for Adam West, with the reference as The Bright Knight being a singular nice - albeit brief - mention, for example. But for other people, it’s good to have this kind of tribute.

Happy Pride Month, people. Be nice to one another.

6 Likes

Hey there, everybody!

Happy Pride month! :tada: Just wanted to drop this off—a list of various Pride related events/activities. Come check it out if ya got a min. :purple_heart: :00_dc_pride_poci:

6 Likes

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I have this drag brunch on my YouTube channel. If you like and will, please subscribe as it will help me out a lot. Share with anyone you think might enjoy the content on my channel as well. Thanks in advance!!! Drag Brunch 7 May, 2023 - YouTube

5 Likes