DC-Marvel Crossover - It's Time, Give Your Ideas

Green Lantern Corps vs Thanos

Green Lantern Corps Vs the Hulk on OA!

Green Lantern Corps Team up with Luke Skywalker to take Down Admiral Thrawn and the remainder of the empire after Darth Vader’s death.

Lobo vs the Ewoks on Endor!

2 Likes

There are actually not one but two Batman/Daredevil crossovers.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. They any good?

1 Like

Did Darkseid explode Krypton?

It IS his jam.

1 Like

Earlier I said no more Batman Who Laughs but I’ll take that back. Since this is pretend there will be multiple series. Dark Multiverse turns out to be sandwiched between the DC and Marvel Universes and each is invaded. Dark versions of Marvel invade DC, dark DC invades Marvel. Not knowing that the versions they fight are not true, each universe eventually decides to “take the fight to them” so the real versions clash and then of course team up to close the rift or whatever. This could give creators free reign to make twisted versions but also use classics. There could be multiple series and spinoffs. Ex Batman and Wolverine team up in their own book to bring down their dark versions together. Not who I’d personally pick just an example.
Oh, and all covers done by Alex Ross. And the main series illustrated by Francis Manapul (with no fill ins). Since this is pretend.

1 Like

Or Skrulls invade DC and wreak havoc as Marvel heroes so DC will go over and eliminate the real thing and then the Skrulls have no natural enemies.

1 Like

The stories? Not really. One of them is drawn by John Romita Jr., though, so it looks very pretty.

3 Likes

Actually, never mind. Neither are drawn by JRJR. I was thinking of Punisher/Batman. That one’s not great either.

Here are the covers to the Batman/Daredevil crossovers (sorry for the poor picture quality):

3 Likes

Start it off with one simple concept, from which lots of the stories flow.

Galactus destroyed Krypton, which released the cosmic radiation that later bombarded Reed Richard’s exploratory spacecraft, creating the 4 humans (and one Kryptonian) who time and again hold Galactus back.

4 Likes

Holy retroactive continuity, Batman!

3 Likes

Go big or go home.

2 Likes

Nice!

Justice League vs Squadron Supreme. Good or evil, dealer’s choice. or it can be a 4 way of the League, the good Squadron, the evil Squadron, and the Crime Syndicate.

1 Like

The Green Lantern Corps considers the X-Men to be a terrorist group because they harbored a member who destroyed a life-supporting star.

3 Likes

You could build a movie franchise out of that.

2 Likes

lm

12 issue series. Darkseid vs Thanos with the Justice League and the Avengers caught in the middle.

3 Likes

that’s the crossover that decides the fight between Captain America and Batman

1 Like

I hate crossovers like these, as they never end up being more than a cheap publicity gimmick.

That said, if a new DC/Marvel crossover happens, and allows for a new trade run of the Amalgam books as well as their digital release (in trade as well as single issues), I’d support that moreso. The Amalgam stuff I’ve read is wonderfully fun and entertaining, and absolutely worth supporting.

2 Likes
  • Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel would be a pretty fun comic to read.

• Jimmy Olsen/Howard the Duck

• Immortal Hulk/The Question

3 Likes

The Sphynix is still looking for a way to stop him immortal life and believes he has found a way to do so- but it would cause the destruction of the multiverse.Get everyone involved

And it was terrific-especially the Amalgam Comics. Do it again