DC-Marvel Crossover - It's Time, Give Your Ideas

I was a teen then I when it first came out. Although having read it I’m 1000% confident we could live in a world with one big comic company. Don’t want it to happen though for the very real reason I don’t want the stories to loose their epicness.

2 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

@SWhite that would be a epic and great way to kill the dark universe or think they killed it. I understand they are giving us BWL fatigue and are overusing a great new character.

2 Likes

Batman/wolverine

1 Like

A license to print money

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of these crossover ‘events’ in general, however I do chuckle to myself at the idea of a gruesome storyline in which an extra-brooding Batman needs something simple from a relentlessly optimistic iteration of Captain America leading to a sort of protracted ‘accidental’ team-up in which Cap eventually goes a full shade darker mood-wise and Batman begrudgingly acknowledges this is not a good thing and starts making awkward conscious efforts to be more life-affirming, but only with the Cap/for his benefit… I think that’d be a fun dynamic.

4 Likes

Nathaniel Dusk/Man-Thing

4 Likes

Dr. Mid-Nite/Fat Cobra

2 Likes

I want Wally West to get mad and use his “Mobius God Chair Speed power” or whatever you want to call it, to, not just reboot, but wipe out the entire Marvel Universe

4 Likes

I’m going to have to start collecting Batman classics before 5g. What’s next…hush! I still have yet to read it.

3 Likes

I wish.

2 Likes

I just read Hush last week. It was pretty great. I started Batman the Black Mirror and Rebirth Batman

3 Likes

@ImTooIndecisiveTooPickAName I’m currently reading Flash Forward!

2 Likes

I don’t have any of it other than the last issue

1 Like

I think something like Heroes Reborn after the Onslaught saga. Heroes/villains from each end up in a pocket universe. A soft reboot (only in this series) that mixes the universes, but not in an Amalgam way. That way it plays out over a year to actually give it time to grow. Mini-series have to follow the “rules” of set up, fight, come together, finale so the stories have to move too quickly.
Or give free reign to Grant Morrison and let him do something totally bonkers.

5 Likes

I would love a completely bananas, post-modern, Morrison-written Marvel/DC crossover. That would be awesome.

Corporate Overlords, hear my prayers… :pray:

3 Likes

I’d like to see a Red Hood / Punisher team up and a Batman/Daredevil teamup. I’d like to see them at odds with the same villain or group of villains. Naturally Bats and DD would want to arrest the bad guys and Pun and RH would want to whack them out.
I like the conflicting views these characters have on crime fighting and I think it could add a unique element of interest to the right story. There’s a lot of places to go with a story like this.

1 Like

A race to the bad guys good idea

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t see this topic!

Well, I’ll reiterate how much I want The Question/Daredevil.

Also, I kind of want to see the Spectre fight the Phoenix.

Also also Deadshot v. Bullseye: Dawn of Improbable Aiming Skills.

And something, somewhere should have an insert panel of the Phantom Stranger and Uatu the Watcher, just sitting there eating popcorn.

3 Likes

It’s a pretty classic conflict the punisher has had with every other superhero and even Batman…I think twice? But maybe a slightly grounded story, with sin city style or “Rorschach style“ “dark narratives “ along the way that show the characters distaste for each other.

Maybe pull villains from both universes? Jigsaw and Two Face are Cel Mates and break out together and raise holy hell?

2 Likes