DC Mafia Games Presents - Injustice Gods Among Us (The Remake)

@Row.Harper, to tell you the truth I’ve got lines on two people, which I’ll give you the names for. That leaves 3 unaccounted for, which I can also give you the names for. It’ll probably cost me my life, but at this point, there is little else I can do, the fight is slipping away.

Unfortunately with Batman going and then coming back, it threw off what I was hoping to do with the information I had. Getting rid of Batman seemed the logical choice as we knew who they were, and their powers were to strong to leave them alive in the game.

Sadly it may have cost the game…

7 Likes

At this point, I think we are so underpowered that we just need intel. At the minimum we need to know who to vote for today. And if giving that info is going to cost you your life, you might as well say all that you know now. It will be useful later. Just don’t say who you are.

With your info we might be able to come up with a plan with who we have left. It isn’t too late yet.

6 Likes

As always, if anyone objects to my thoughts, feel free to say so.

5 Likes

If I am counting correctly, there are only 3 regime members left against 4 insurgents.

5 Likes

I’m down, and only Raven is going to disagree, the 4 insurgents won’t care.

Ok, I found out one name the night before Batman died, which I was going to use, then Batman returned. So the second name I found out the night after he was killed again.

The info I have is as follows.

scoop001 is a member of the Insurgents.
Carbon is a member of the Insurgents.

NYJt3 could be either.
neal.heatherly could be either.
RexRebel could be either, but I feel they are Regime.

I hope this swings things in the Regime’s favour.

If I’ve given away to much information, then I apologise, but at this point I doubt I’ll see out the next night…

5 Likes

Ok, this is great info! We can still win this!

Even though we are outnumbered the Regime still needs to vote together. I say we all vote for Carbon. This just keeps all our votes in the same spot.

Unless, of course, @Carbon or @scoop001 want to argue Talon’s intel? :smiley:

6 Likes

Oh, I forgot to add, Raven, when we are able to use abilities next Night, pick anyone you want that isn’t you, me or Talon and just block them. It might not do anything, but it might do something too. :woman_shrugging: Every little bit will help at this stage.

5 Likes

Noooo. I guess the hierarchy of power is no longer changed​:sweat_smile:.

RIP @TheBlueLady

5 Likes

Ideally blocking Deathstroke would be my pick, but we don’t know who they are.

Of the other three. Harley’s power is of little use as she can’t kill. Green Arrow’s powers also don’t allow him to kill. Lex has used his power bringing back Batman, I’d guess. So that leaves Deathstroke who can kill when targeted…

7 Likes

Yeah, blocking is more of an annoyance than anything at this point. But still useful. So Raven should still do that.

I’m just making plans with what we have. Info was limited this game, which was no one’s fault, but now that we have it, I’m just trying to do something with it. :00_lc_sinestro:

6 Likes

Yer, nobody seemed to be finding anything out, or even using their powers it seemed. I think what info we have can be used, but I’m not sure it will be enough. I think voting for Carbon is a good move this vote, and go for Scoop next vote. Hopefully during the night another name of those three undecided ones will become clear and then it may be fairly obvious which side the other two are.

5 Likes

Wait. Who? Me? I’m considered Insurgent? Absolutely not. Superman is a Dear Friend. I am here to help anyway I can.

6 Likes

Yer, you slipped there, Superman WAS a dear friend.

7 Likes

He WAS a good man, until you and your buddies murdered him…

Oh, hang on, wait, that was ME…

Ummm, forget I said anything.

No hard feelings.

7 Likes

Superman lives on, he’s with us at All times. As his Closest ally, You can never keep that Kryptonian down! Superman will rise to power once again!

6 Likes

Okay, now we’ve got a game.

5 Likes

7 Players.
7 Votes.
3 days to go…

8 Likes

Can Momma @Bladexoxo call it sooner?

6 Likes

After seeing the voting results of the day before I knew I was gonna die next lol
RIP me ig
Good luck to the regime peeps that are still alive:)

4 Likes

I have to fix it some how there was an extra voter.

6 Likes