DC Mafia Games Presents - Injustice Gods Among Us (The Remake)

Well, obviously the Insurgents had their own plan this time. But Chimp got 46% of the vote so they should still be out, right? :sweat_smile:

Also, who voted for NYJT3? They obviously didn’t follow anyone’s plan. What’s going on with that?

6 Likes

Not sure there were 11 votes and only 10 players, this will take some sorting out.

4 Likes

Yeah. See, this is why we’ve always played with public ballots before. If we knew who voted for thebluelady, we’d know who the Insurgents are.

Then again, I’m sure if they knew we’d be able to see how they were voting, they’d have joined us in re-eliminating Therealdetectivechimp to cover their tracks.

One thing’s for sure, though: it had to be the Insurgents who voted for thebluelady, and if they’re voting for her, that means she’s one of us. So no one vote for her in any further day votes.

6 Likes

Agreed what was the @NYJt3 vote lol

Who here wants to claim that one?

6 Likes

What the hell why was I almost voted??
Evils probably piled up on me randomly hoping someone else will join and vote me out instead of batman lol
i guess I’m confirmed regime woohoo

7 Likes

If I recall correctly, @NYJt3 had votes on them almost every round, so I’m pretty sure someone has just been consistently voting them since the beginning for whatever reason.
I have no idea why

6 Likes

That was a very close vote.
I’d guess that either an outsider has voted on the poll, or when the poll first went up with 11 names and was then edited down to 10, the count wasn’t reset as there was 1 vote registered almost as soon as the poll went up.
If that “rogue” vote went against therealdetectivelinguini (chimp,) and is discounted, then we may lose thebluelady…

(I wonder if the KGBeast had a hand in this vote???)

6 Likes

Will post the update tonight!

6 Likes

@NYJt3 someone has a vendetta against you lol

5 Likes

Perhaps they are voting for themselves to throw the Insurgency off their trail…

7 Likes

Wait someone’s voting for me what :sweat_smile:.

Not sure why. Interesting :thinking:

6 Likes

Selina watched as Batman left the cave. That’s when she decided it was time for her to get out of there. She got on her motorcycle and took off back into Gotham. She made her way back to her apartment avoiding most of the damage done in the city thanks to what was left of the jokers gang and whatever damage the regime has done.

Once she got to her apartment there was another announcement.

ATTENTION ATTENTION

Ares has just been captured by none other than Batman himself.

However, during which Batman was killed during the execution. It is unknown how Batman survived the first time but this time it is clear that he is out of commission.

Let’s have hope that the world can go back to the way it was before all of this

Selina gasped. She just saw Bruce not too long ago… What could have possibly happened? She decided it was time to see for herself what was going on. She was done hiding in the shadows.

Batman has been killed Ares has been captured
@Detective7 @TheRealDetectiveChimp You have been eliminated

9 Likes

Woah, how’d @Detective7 get caught? That’s really unfortunate.

7 Likes

Well I didn’t see this coming.

7 Likes

Well then… so is there 8 total people left?

6 Likes

I believe so.

6 Likes

Happy birthday @TheBlueLady!!!

6 Likes

thank you:D

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheBlueLady

5 Likes

Happy birthday @TheBlueLady!

5 Likes