DC Mafia Games Presents - Injustice Gods Among Us (The Remake)

thank you:)

4 Likes

Happy birthday @TheBlueLady!

4 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes

Seems like a 2 for one night. Crazy. Rip @Detective7 and rip (again :sweat_smile:) @TheRealDetectiveChimp

6 Likes

:birthday:Happy Birthday @TheBlueLady :birthday:

5 Likes

thank you thank you

5 Likes

Only an Insurgency would RIP Batman! Lol :crazy_face: just kidding.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheBlueLady!!

6 Likes

And it’s evenly split between the two teams. 4 of each. Unless Ares used their power before they got got, we’ll be outnumbered in the morning.

5 Likes

Yes, happy birthday @TheBlueLady!

5 Likes

Happy birthday, @TheBlueLady! I hope it’s a great one. :slight_smile: :birthday:

5 Likes

It could be belated, due to timelines or is that zones?!? but Happy Birthday @TheBlueLady

6 Likes

So 8 left, a 4 to 4 split.

Seems like some really good intel is required…

Umm, anyone got anything. I have a few ideas, which I’ll reveal once I’ve heard from other people.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @TheBlueLady! :partying_face: :birthday: :confetti_ball: I hope it was a great one!

5 Likes

Again, if Ares used their power before elimination–which you’d think they would have, there’s really no reason not to use it on the first night–it’ll be a 5 to 3 split that still favors the Regime.

Also, did @EvilKat ever use their self-resurrection power? Because if not we could really use your vote tomorrow.

4 Likes

Evil Kat quit, I believe.

4 Likes

Since no one knew who the villains are, there wasn’t a chance for Ares to use their power before now, except on Batman who we voted off twice.

4 Likes

EvilKat withdrew very early on in the game, and has not been back since. I doubt their powers can be used, and I can’t see a way for them to return as technically they’d have been eliminated as they’ve not voted at any point.

What is going to be interesting on the next day vote, is how people are going to vote. If all remaining Insurgents vote for the same character then it will be 4 votes for that person. The Regime will have to either spread their vote which still eliminates the person, or combine their votes against another player, which in theory would mean a 50%-50% split.

I’m still somewhat confused over the last vote, in that there were 11 votes from 10 players,
The spread being:

therealdetectivelinguini (chimp) - 46% (5.11 votes)
thebluelady - 45% (5 votes)
NYJt3 - 9% (1 vote)

If one vote is worth 9%, how did it end up 45%-46%???

6 Likes

I think someone’s voted counted twice when blade changed the poll, I really think it should have been a 5-5 vote and both should’ve been dead.

6 Likes

That was my thought that the count wasn’t reset. So you would be correct in saying both should have died, but it worked to the Insurgents favour, so I guess that’s ok.

6 Likes