DC Lego Tournament

By this team you know the drill , but it is a fifteen seeded tournament of DC Lego Movies/Shows, each round will allow voting for 3 days, till a champion is declared.
The seeding was determined off of IMDB ratings mostly.
This is a short tournament to tide you over until July when I will do an animated Movie one.

1. The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
  2. Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2013)
  3. LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Batman: Be-Leaguered (2014)
  4. LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Cosmic Clash (2016)
  5. Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash (2018)
  6. LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! (2015)
  7. LEGO DC: Shazam! Magic and Monsters (2020 Video)
  8. Lego DC Batman: Family Matters (2019)
  9. LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League - Gotham City Breakout (2016)
  10. LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League (2015)
  11. LEGO DC Super Heroes - Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis (2018)
  12. LEGO DC Super Hero Girls: Brain Drain (2017)
  13. LEGO DC Super Hero Girls: Super-Villain High (2018)
  14. The Lego Movie (2014)
  15. The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)
12 Likes
  • 8 Lego DC Batman: Family Matters (2019)
  • 9 LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League - Gotham City Breakout (2016)

0 voters

• 4 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Cosmic Clash (2016)
  • 13 LEGO DC Super Hero Girls: Super-Villain High (2018)

0 voters

• 5 Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash (2018)
  • 12 LEGO DC Super Hero Girls: Brain Drain (2017)

0 voters

• 2 Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2013)
  • 15 The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019)

0 voters

• 7 LEGO DC: Shazam! Magic and Monsters (2020 Video)
  • 10 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League (2015)

0 voters

• 3 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Batman: Be-Leaguered (2014)
  • 14 The Lego Movie (2014)

0 voters

• 6 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! (2015)
  • 11 LEGO DC Super Heroes - Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis (2018)

0 voters

13 Likes

@Reaganfan78 a new poll is up, and @Sean-Malloy per your request.

9 Likes

No video games?

8 Likes

That’s probably up in late August or September after the animated Movies and then Dc Showcase Shorts ones.

8 Likes

Oh… Sorry… I just figured since it said DC Lego, it was an all-inclusive thing of all things DC Lego: Movies, TV Specials, Video Games, etc.

8 Likes

No worries, that’s my error should’ve been more specific in the Title.

7 Likes

Lego Movie 2 is the best. Lego Flash is the worst

9 Likes

Considering I’ve seen all of these recently (except for Super-Hero Girls), this is tough since they’re all fresh in my mind. Great idea btw @RexRebel!

8 Likes

Great idea for a poll. I always couldn’t say enough good things about these movies and would persistently argue - even to the extent that they were written and pitched for kids, the plotting and scripting was superior to the supposedly more complex series of animated movies that kicked off with Flashpoint Paradox and Justice League - War. I even hosted an on-line holiday watch party for a crowd of folks during the winter height of the 2020 lock-down of the Flash movie.

Although pitting Legion of Doom against Rage, and/or Bizarro League against Magic and Monster (which should be your literally final four and I wouldn’t include the two theatrical since they had a far FAR larger budget, cast, etc. versus the direct to DVD releases), so I don’t know about this seeding.

6 Likes

Yes the seeding is always the hardest part in these, they rarely line up with my personal choices. I normally try to find some online source to use, which goes by ratings or sales or tickets sold, in this case, I decided to go with IMDB for seeding for the most part…

6 Likes

I can see that now that you mention it, I’m surprised the DC Superhero Girls editions weren’t higher up but iMDB tends to be weird about female oriented content.

6 Likes

Well Folks before we can go into the Elite 8 we have to have a bit of an overtime as we had a tie between 11 LEGO DC Super Heroes - Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis (2018) and
6 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! (2015), For our special overtime Poll Dee Bradley Baker was the voice actor for Martian Manhunter in LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! and for Aquaman in LEGO DC Super Heroes - Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis (2018)
The poll is pretty simple which character do you think he portrayed best.

• Aquaman
  • Martian Manhunter

0 voters

The Elite 8 starts after this poll is decided.

9 Likes

The Elite 8

• 1 The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
  • 8 Lego DC Batman: Family Matters (2019)

0 voters

• 5 Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash (2018)

0 voters

• 2 Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2013)

0 voters

• 6 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! (2015)

0 voters

9 Likes

Well the first round had a few close matches, and one tie. Martian manhunter led 6 LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom! (2015) to the victory in overtime. We had another match decided by 1 vote and another by 2, some close ones out there. Can’t wait to see whom advances, next.

9 Likes

Final Four

• 1 The Lego Batman Movie (2017)

0 voters

0 voters

12 Likes

@Reaganfan78 polls up

9 Likes

Terribly predictable so far. Again, as I said before, counting movies that had the budget, including for voice actors, screen writers, and crew that were done as theatrical releases, versus those done as direct to DVD retail sales, is a bit like trying to do a poll asking who has the best powers, between members of the LoSH and members from the League of Substitute Heroes … or similar.

4 Likes

Not all. Hordes of DTV movies are way better than their theatrical counterparts.

6 Likes

Ty @RexRebel for the heads :up:…

6 Likes