DC Holiday Stuff

So, since the holiday season is upon us, how about a thread where we can post stuff we have (or know about) that assoicates DC characters with holidays.

While the big holiday now is Christmas, this thread is for all holidays. Halloween, Valentine’s Day, Hanukkah, whatever you have that is holiday related, and has DC characters on it.

Since I’m starting this thread, here are pics of my DC ornaments that get put on my tree each year.

This last pic is of ornaments I made. Went to a craft store, got these disks, print and cut out pics of the DC characters that don’t have ornaments, and decoupaged them to the disks on both sides, so no matter what way they turned, the image would be seen.

9 Likes

While I don’t have this, I do remember the vintage Super Friends wrapping paper.

8 Likes

You have a lot of amazing ornaments there!

8 Likes

awesome I love holiday stuff the only dc one I have is this one
images
it never worked right but I still like it

9 Likes

Some Wonder Woman ornaments:

I keep them up year round.

Surprise gift from my wife:

These three are my favorites:

Lunchbox and thermos ornaments.

My stocking:

Funkos:

Notecards:

This awesome set of gift tags:

Talking Batman ornament. When the motion sensor goes off, he makes vague threatening statements about not opening presents. :laughing:

My Christmas shirt, which really needs to be ironed:

Check out @SWhite’s display:

10 Likes

Love all those. Thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

It’s beginning to look alot like Christmas, everybody got alot of great DC collection for the holiday! :smiley::christmas_tree:

9 Likes

I love those note cards! Comic Cavalcade had so many great holiday covers.

7 Likes