DC Christmas Collections

I only have a few things for for now, but I think the Superfriends gift tags are pretty cool!

Batman is there to keep them safe.

Harley and the Joker hanging out with all sorts of people.

Wonder Woman funko is on my Christmas list this year…

So what kind of decorations do you have?

8 Likes

This is my Christmas display. I change it up every year but the superheroes usually come in to save the day.
Last year nature attacked. The DC part shows up a few pictures in.

8 Likes

This is Lego Xmas display is fantastic @SWhite!

6 Likes

That is such a cool display! I feel like I just watched an epic movie!

I need to get that Wonder Woman minifig.

5 Likes

Thanks @slatour0694.79644 and @DC89

The crazy thing is that I live alone so just picture a guy setting up these shots and laughing maniacally when he finds a new violent scene. I think I even took it down before Christmas last year because I was like “well, got that out of my system”. One year I had a bunch of snow troopers and the Vader Santa and I have some knockoff White Walkers.

Obviously I would never advocate copyright infringement but I got the knockoffs from aliexpress dot com. You have to do some searching to identify best price and shipping and it’s a little more difficult lately because the pictures they post are kind of vague and some just show the head. Search LEGO Christmas or Santa and they should show up along with other stuff.

6 Likes

Yes, the scene you just painted makes it all the funnier.

I actually already found and purchase the minifig on eBay, but I might have to check out that link.

4 Likes

Oh, man! I had these gift tags!

6 Likes

Those Super Friends tags are schway, @slatour0694.79644.

I have that Santa Batman on the Bat-signal ornament! It’s rad. I’ve other Hallmark DC ornaments, going back to 1995 or so, but I don’t recall them all ATM.

Of the 2020 releases, I’m most interested in the Hall of Justice. That would be a year-round piece, for sure.

4 Likes

I love all of these things @slatour0694.79644!!! You certainly are ready for the DC Holidays! Each photo showcased something even cooler than the previous - I’m blown away! Especially digging that Batman with the Christmas hat! :wink: Does it light? Thank you for sharing with the Community!

4 Likes

Oh wow, this is the most creative Christmas display I’ve ever seen @SWhite! Awesome job! I love the unique and funny poses and Batman as a topper just sings :notes: Christmas in my mind! :christmas_tree: Lol.

4 Likes

Batman lights up and talks! Motion activated. He warns you against trying to sneak a look at presents. Pretty funny, actually.

4 Likes

No way! That’s out of this world, @slatour0694.79644! :blue_heart: :batman_hv_1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you, that’s nice to read.
I have limited space or it would probably get wildly out of control. It’s 2020 so we gotta find ways to amuse ourselves.

4 Likes

You’re so welcome @SWhite! It’s very true.

3 Likes

Those gift tags are awesome.

2 Likes

The door to my office.

5 Likes

Grabbed this at a local flea market this year.

I also have some Wonder Woman ornaments on the way.

2 Likes

Cool stuff!

Groovy.

Speaking of Wonder Woman ornaments, I could definitely go for a Deodato-era Artemis (in a two-pack with a matching bicycle shorts Diana? Sure, why not?), along with Dodson-era ornaments.

Oh, and an Odyssey Wonder Woman. We definitely need more Odyssey-era schtuff.

2 Likes

Count me in for those ornaments. Now they have a guaranteed 2 sales.

2 Likes