DC History Club & Friends Holiday Quiz

Ty @Razzzcat your the 1st one to notice. I changed my name for the Holidays too lol. The HQ flair matches perfectly. Ty for providing that!!!

10 Likes

I noticed, but you looking like that just confuses me.

9 Likes

Ty. I knew he was only in a few. Idk it was one tho or any of the other info about the figures that is. I almost went Tomar for the same reasons. Minimal appearances & minimal figure choices.

8 Likes

:joy: I understand that completely lol.

8 Likes

I got 6. But because i got the Smallville question wrong, i am willing to cede the position of M.C.

12 Likes

I saw the name but was too focussed on Zee in a cute lil Santa hat :laughing: Made me think if this

And thank you for :point_down: this @msgtv, lol. :green_heart:

12 Likes

I almost used that one & there was another, but, I tried this one 1st. It looked good & almost exactly like the Alex Ross one I was using with a Santa hat onā€¦

10 Likes

Haha, I think I only got it right because I assumed a trick question. :wink: Did the research later to figure out how/why.

8 Likes

I canā€™t see the name Hal Jordan and not pronounce it HAH JAHDAH and think of the DCSHG! :laughing:

10 Likes

hahaha

9 Likes

Doesnā€™t everyone?

PictureDaze__DC_Super_Hero_Girls_Super_Shorts

10 Likes

You are right Steve. :joy: :santa: :gift:

Although, there is that one being the yearly flannel shirt from Ma and Pa. :thinking: :superman_hv_4:

I think they keep me guessing as thatā€™s the only one lined with lead. :rofl:

9 Likes

I ONLY say it that way now :00_lc_green_lantern1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Haaah Jahdahn.
(Insert sassy hair flip gif here)

10 Likes

I got 4 right. They were all guesses. But I got some education! :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses:

10 Likes

:laughing:

10 Likes

:laughing: I hope thereā€™s more Star in Season 2!

9 Likes

Me too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Nothing in the front part, but the second half of Sn 2 is gonnaā€™ kick off, so Iā€™m hoping sheā€™s there.

8 Likes

If I was still running DC Animated Club, my question is to you guys would beā€¦
In Batman The Animated Series episode ā€˜Christmas With The Jokerā€™, What classic Christmas movie did The Joker block from the airwave to host his own show? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Itā€™s a Wonderful Life

10 Likes