DC History Club & Friends Holiday Quiz

12 Likes

That means you get dibs on free defective toys

11 Likes

oh good :grin: :grin:

8 Likes

Alright I’m in Smallville where I belong!

12 Likes

Capture

I sooo much wish it was this. :laughing:

13 Likes

I thought for sure someone would pick that for an answer

9 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I was this close.

:laughing:

11 Likes

Shake your Batthang

11 Likes

:smiley: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

10 Likes

Uploading: lazarus.gif…

11 Likes

:purple_heart:ed this short. Plus: Kara’s episode when she encounters The Demon’s band.

Screenshot_(6)-0

R’as’s outfit. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Absolutely!

Real talk: I would buy ALL the League of Shadows band merch if they made it.

10 Likes

YES. :+1:

8 Likes

Ra’s looks like he’s headed to the club, but will only stand in the corner nursing a club soda

11 Likes

9 As usual close but no cigar.

13 Likes

I almost feel bad about giving “It’s a Wonderful Lex” as an answer option. I knew people would be drawn to it like Mothman to a flame

11 Likes
  1. But, I’m sorta proud of that? Those were kind of tough. I should’ve put this on DC unpopular opinions or secrets page- but, I’ve never seen Lois & Clark b4. I’m upset I missed the JLU GL one. The amount of times I’ve watched all of them is embarrassing lol. I swore Kilowag was in it & Hal has tons of figures (I know cuz I have a ton) Kilowag, very few….
11 Likes

I heart your new avatar @capo-mage :full_moon_with_face:

10 Likes

You mean Santa wraps them.

8 Likes

I’m here to be seen, not be a scene…</droll> :roll_eyes:

You mean this wasn’t a writing prompt? I’m half way to a reasonable pitch for a four issue miniseries. :wink:

You are right: Kilowog was in the show. And appeared in exactly one episode. (The Return, along with Tomar-Re, Katma Tui, Salaak, and a bunch more, but no Hal Jordan; he appeared in a different episode.) The catch is that they still made the action figure; Kilowog and Tomar-Re were released commercially in a three-pack with John Stewart and his awesome mustache. Hal has tons of figures, but none with the JLU branding.

11 Likes