DC Headcanons

Canonically he is a Robin Hood fan. Good chance from this he would be highly interested in folklore.

I see him enjoying Julius Ceasar.

3 Likes

I think Jason’s the literature nerd

3 Likes

I think Jason is into romance novels. Like Jane Austen stuff

4 Likes

Question is, is this a known fact or “if you find out I’ll have to kill you” sort of thing

3 Likes

Bit of both. It’s more an “if you admit to knowing or tell anyone”

2 Likes

This is literally canon. Pride & Prejudice is mentioned by name. https://www.webtoons.com/en/slice-of-life/batman-wayne-family-adventures/ep-31-dirty-little-secret/viewer?title_no=3180&episode_no=31

2 Likes

Tim Drake goes to an annual game Jam just to make a excellent game in under a hour and walk out like badass. It’s the only time this genuinely nice guy exploit his genius like a boss.

2 Likes

WFA isn’t canon

2 Likes

Everything is canon.

3 Likes
3 Likes

When ever there is a Continued error or Cannon error in the comics, I like to think Booster Gold has Caused yet another Butterfly Effect to the DC universe.

4 Likes

Okay ignore this too I ship Tim and Bernard again they’re cute they’re great if they’re happy I’m happy

3 Likes
4 Likes

This is my favorite headcannon and it’s on YouTube.

Helena Wayne V Helena Bertinelli

5 Likes

Luke Fox definitely LARPs(Live Action role-playing). He is a busy man. Between working at Foxtech, being a professional MMA fighter, and moonlighting as Batwing one would assume he doesn’t have time for himself. However, make no mistake. He will make time to get his fake sword and shield and fight other people in Gotham Park. He is a nerd at heart.

Also Duke Thomas and Tim Drake get together every month to do murder mysteries and escapes room to see who can beat the game.

2 Likes

I 100% agree

3 Likes

bruce keeps a detailed schedule of the justice league members lives and backgrounds and purposefully arranges watchtower duty so that they can always spend important days/events with family, and not just any event Simon Baz’s nephew has a play well we need another GL on duty that day and so forth. the only one who knows he does this is Clark and diana and of course Alfred

8 Likes

In universe the Wildcat fighter was named after Ted Grant. That is my Tedcanon.

6 Likes

Ollie wears this in the Watchtower sometimes.

4 Likes

I have no idea if I already replied. There are a few I have, but one I only just recentlt developed where Morticia Addams of the Addams Family and Death just get together sometimes. Probably more like the beginning of a bizarre fanfic…and my mind has already gone to a few places with what this idea opens up. But I still feel like just getting together from time to time like Dream and Hob do is keeping in character for both of them

6 Likes