DC Headcanons

Roy Harper fathered his daughter when he was SUPER young, so the ENTIRE Lantern, Flash, Arrow, and Bat fams pitch in to help him out, not to mention his family back home on the rez in Arizona. Uncle Hal gets stuck with babysitting duties pretty often (not that he minds), and Dinah and Ollie are kinda having mini crises about being GRANDPARENTS NOW I GUESS

6 Likes

Ollie sang Bob Dylan to Lian to get her to sleep ONE TIME and now she only falls asleep to 60s folk rock

Roy: This is all part of your conspiracy to turn my daughter against me young
Ollie: I’m just making sure she grows up with good taste

5 Likes

6 Likes

mqdefault

DC let Roy be a dad again challenge

5 Likes

OMG OMG OMG GUYS

Lian Harper having playdates with Helen Jordan

6 Likes

After Hal comes out as genderfluid, Diana loses her mind and is immediately just like “WELCOME SISTER WE MUST CELEBRATE THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION!”

And Hal’s just like “ok cool.”

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 11.51.42 PM
She’s right!!!

5 Likes

Really random headcanon, but I feel like Dick has a crime fighting music playlist that he puts on during patrol.

9 Likes

Oliver Queen drives the most god-awful station wagon van known to man. He’s had it for 20 years and REFUSES to admit it’s in anything but tip-top condition. It’s more bumper sticker than car at this point

5 Likes

Ollie probably has a corny name for his van what do y’all think it is

5 Likes

Since, it’s Ollie, I assume his junkers are still electric cars.

6 Likes

hmm good point. But either way, I think he’s the kind of guy to not throw anything away until it’s literally falling apart

6 Likes

Smallville

and Birds Of Prey (2002-03)

are in the same DC universe.

:00_birds_of_prey: :00_superman1:

8 Likes

You just blew my mind!

5 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

They both ran on the WB network at the same time so for me I just thought they were in the same universe.

7 Likes

Tim’s siblings/friends can always tell when he’s going through a rough patch in life because they will just find him laying on random rooftops in Gotham eating ramen, drinking coffee, and listening to Adam’s Song on a loop

6 Likes

ARROWPOSTING HOURS

Given that he’s about 6 foot 1 and built like a tank, Ollie Queen has a tendency to intimidate women who don’t know him, and he is HYPERAWARE of this fact and goes out of his way to make women safe when he’s walking at night. He’s walked home and acted as a fake boyfriend/dad/brother to more women and girls than he can count and he fully intends to raise that number.

Honestly, one of his favorite things about being Green Arrow is the mundane heroics. Never mind his JLA membership, no task is below his pay grade. You need someone to walk you home because you don’t feel safe? You lost your wallet? Need someone to spot you while you work out? Done, done, done, and then he’ll Venmo you $150.

I like the idea of Ollie being Star City’s Spiderman. Your friendly neighborhood Green Arrow. And he never loses that humility and connection to being a street-level hero. He’ll fight Darkseid in the morning and help an old lady with her groceries in the afternoon.

One of my favorite things about Ollie is he is the perfect refutation to the bs idea that you get more conservative as you age. Ollie never lost that fire, he just found new ways to channel it.

Ollie is a Foraging Enthusiast. He goes into the woods on the Annual Queen-Lance Family Camping Trip Ft. Hal and comes back with a handful of wild garlic and assorted mushrooms. You know that TikTok guy that makes videoes cooking in the woods?

Oliver Queen Behavior.

He starts a little garden and grows herbs and vegetables and 100% forces his kids to join him for Mandatory Bonding Garden Adventures where he rambles about the value of being one with nature and touching the soil with your bare hands.

Ollie tends to have his best conversations with people while driving. There’s a reason he loves a good road trip.

Ollie sews. He learned as a Baby Vigilante because his costume kept getting torn, and now he fixes all his kid’s costumes because he finds it calming. Later he gets really into knitting, and every member of the Arrow Fam gets a lifetime supply of homemade fingerless gloves for Christmas

5 Likes

AU where the Batkids and Arrowkids go to the same school and Ollie and Bruce are PTA rivals.

7 Likes

When Lian starts going to elementary school, Roy gets really involved in the PTA and some of the other parents are kind of cold to him because he’s so young and they’re judging him for it. Ollie and Dinah find out about this and now Ollie’s staying up until 3am making pecan squares for the School Newspaper Club

6 Likes
5 Likes