DC Headcanons

Ted Kord is autistic and bugs are his special interest
Booster Gold has ADHD (no I’m not projecting why would you say that)

4 Likes

Hawkman and Hawkwoman go to renaissance fairs and are part of the Historical Armed Combat Community, regularly competing in competitions.

I also think their favorite show is Antiques Road Show and are very good at guessing prices.

6 Likes

Lebanese sh*t Simon Baz does:

• Whistling when he’s freaking out about something
  • “Nutella in pita is a VERY ACCEPTABLE BREAKFAST, Jess.”
  • Takes forever to say goodbye to people
5 Likes

I can confirm they also make their own weapons. They once told me to just be their forge.

Not fair. Half that stuff used to be theirs. Of course they are better at guessing the price than me.

5 Likes

Roy Harper and Ollie Queen go on father-son camping bonding trips like once or twice a year. Ollie always make his (in)famous chili

3 Likes

A Very Justice League Thanksgiving:
Clark’s hosting, and he decides to make it a potluck because he and Lois are busy
Lois cannot cook to save her life so she’s on dishes duty
Clark makes his Ma’s famous apple pie and his famous mac n’ cheese (it was his Ma’s recipe first, but everyone knows Clark perfected it)
Hal knows his strengths and brings a bottle of wine
Bruce brings his entire family, and Alfred brings a massive vat of butternut squash bisque. Everyone agrees it is GOD-TIER
Ollie brings chili, which tbh he’s a little sick of making but at this point everyone expects it from him and their tastebuds have adjusted enough that they can appreciate it
Barry and Wally kinda just go ham and make like 30 loaves of bread
Diana makes a salad from foraged herbs and mushrooms and everyone’s kind of scared to eat it

4 Likes

Bart and Tim never got along until Bernard showed up. They would get into fights over who Kon loved more at least 3 times a day.

3 Likes

Kon secretly loved the Bart’s baldness, but he’d never admit it out of fear of being the only one.

3 Likes

The Demon Spawn is not, actually, genetically, Bruce Wayne’s biological child, or - in fact - related to him in any way.

The Demon Spawn is not even related to Talia in any way.

Rather, Ras - who knows some definitely shady and untrustworthy magic users - had the Demon Spawn created from used organic material found at an abandon outpost in the older parts of Hong Kong before the British hand over, organic material that had been rescued by a rouge arm of the League of Assassins and finally brought to Ras’ attention right before the death of Jason Todd. Ras took this biological matrix and had it formed into a golem and, with DNA taken from Talia and DNA taken from Jason Todd mixed with DNA from Martha and Thomas Wayne, all of which had also preserved by the League, formed a humanoid body that was then forced grown and given false memories. Under extreme hypnotic suggestion, Ras then forced Talia to believe it was the child she had borne with the Batman while she had drugged him and forced him to copulate with her.

They then engineered similar, simpler false memories on the Batman and forced him to take the golem into his home, without knowing that when it finally came of age (16) or grew to four feet 5 inches, which ever came first, he would explode into a biogentic viral bomb that would take out the Western Hemisphere within 12 hours of this detonation event.

4 Likes

Surprise, Ollie is an expert on game, so he brings the turkey.

She can make beef bourguignon with ketchup. (but only for Clark)

4 Likes

Ollie straight-up slaughters a wild turkey

4 Likes

Hal Jordan’s nose has been broken several times

3 Likes

Guy Gardner is REALLY good at bar games

3 Likes

Mostly by Carol

Hal: Ring, why didn’t you protect me?

Ring: You had it coming.

5 Likes

Timeline/story where Sigrid/Icemaiden is Cree and she and Roy bond over being indigenous

3 Likes

Before they got together Booster and Ted were both clearly super into each other and infuriatingly oblivious about it

Ted Kord: I’m just upset that Booster will only ever see me as a friend
Guy Gardner: Oh yeah like the time yesterday when he tried to “practice mouth-to-mouth CPR just in case we need in for a mission”
Ted: Yeah exactly he’s sending so many mixed messages
Guy: Hey Batman come over i need you to knock me out

5 Likes

4 Likes

Good god that’s horrifying!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes