DC Future State: Read The First Preview Now!

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 10.11.29 AM
Over on dccomics.com, we’re offering you 34 full pages of gorgeous artwork and details to provide you everything you need to know for DC FUTURE STATE, including timelines, new looks, character breakdowns, creator bios, and more!

Click here to begin your journey into THE FUTURE.

What are your thoughts on FUTURE STATE? Unbridled excitement? Cautious optimism? Suspicious of change? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

30 Likes

Batman looks awesome!!! :exploding_head: I would be lying if I said I wasn’t excited for this!!! :grin:

15 Likes

Oh my gosh
THE TEAM IS REUNITING! This is everything I’ve wanted!! Cyborg back with the Titans. Perhaps an implied continuity with the New Teen Titans. MY HEART.

15 Likes

34 pages! You’re too kind

8 Likes

By the time Future State is finished, I’m going to be totally and completely broke from all the comics I bought, and I couldn’t be happier about it.

11 Likes

Same. This is the first time I’ll be buying basically every single new release each week.

12 Likes

I’ll buy a lot, but kinda hate preordering events like this, what you think will be good might stink and some stuff you don’t get will be Redhood. That’s why we’ve got DCUI

12 Likes

These look awesome, I will look forward to it.

10 Likes

Good point

5 Likes

In case you don’t know, the most recent issue of Teen Titans actually started this new/old-school status quo. Though the next issue before Future State will be part of the Endless Winter crossover event. I figure they HAVE to be getting ready for some kind of “NTT trains the newest generation” thing going in March, though.

12 Likes

Lot of great talent from animation making their comics debut!

8 Likes

Exciting stuff, whether it goes for two months or ten.

7 Likes

Fun!

5 Likes

Looked at it and can’t wait. All sounds awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

The Legion of Super-Heroes Future State concept reminds me of what happened back in the 2006 series when Supergirl was in the Legion. A Legion from 1000 years in the future appeared to Cosmic Boy, asking him to join them.

https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/supergirl-and-the-legion-of-super-heroes-2006-30/d1313c1b-2993-47dd-8374-9967d28b34ec/

5 Likes

I am looking forward to this event. There are a total of 8 Superman books coming out in the span of those two months. That’s good stuff. Thee big stories and a one shot. Wahoo!

7 Likes

I was excited for Future State before, but after this book, I’m very excited for it!

I’m also interested in the idea that, per the book itself, further DC Nation promotional one-shots will be coming along, as I love these types of promo books (with the one done for The New 52 being a particular favorite, among others).

4 Likes

I cannot wait for each of these books, I just love to read new stories on DC comics in general. Thanks to DCU my love for DC Comics have grown.

4 Likes

cool

2 Likes

I did not know!! I tend to always be at least a few issues behind in things and I hate to admit I’ve fallen even farther behind on the current Teen Titans run. But I will be remedying that because I AM SO PUMPED!

4 Likes