DC Filming Locations - Interactive Map

This is so cool!!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Hereā€™s another one for Superman Returns: After having disappeared for five years looking for the remnants of his home planet, Clark Kent crashes back to earth at the Kent family farm in ā€˜Smallville, Kansasā€™. The house and barn were constructed on a 1200-hectare property, Umagarlee, on Barnbrook Road just south of Breeza-Currabubula Road, at Breeza, southwest of Tamworth, about 250 miles north of Sydney.

5 Likes

@Bar-El , awesome !!! thank you so much. I was actually trying to locate that exact scene, but there was conflicting info online. Iā€™ll take a look at it. :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I wonder if the Eifel tower scene from Superman II was actually filmed in Paris or if it was all set pieces.

6 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I think the Empire State Building was filmed on location though. I need to put that on there.

6 Likes

This is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work!

6 Likes

@strikerdojo.30849 thank you very much. Iā€™m going to just keep adding to it each day. So let me know if you come across a location you want on the map. :+1:t2:

Updated******

5 Likes

Here is an article detailing a New York list of filming locations for Superman 2. Though i think you already have them all listed.
http://onthesetofnewyork.com/superman2.html

Also it was filmed in Paris and Niagara Falls as well as a few other places per this article.
Superman II (1980) - Filming & Production - IMDb

5 Likes

Thanks @RexRebel , yeah Iā€™ve got the niagra falls one on there. But Iā€™ll take a look and see if Iā€™m missing any that are in these links. Thank you. :sunglasses::+1:t2:
Updated

4 Likes

Ooh I didnā€™t know The Suicide Squad filmed in Panama City! Thatā€™s neat! This makes me want to be a location scout for Warner Bros.

5 Likes

Alright gang, the kiddos are spending the night at grandmas, so Iā€™m gonna try to hammer down some more filming locations.
Gotta keep the map interesting for all of my homies. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Sweet Tooth also filmed in specific places such as WaipÅ«, Queenstown, and Milford Sound and Fiordland National Park. The Animal Army headquarters was at Rainbowā€™s End park. :deer:

7 Likes

@Shayera.Hol , awesome. thank you. I will add it. Sweet tooth is such a great show. :wink:

*updated

6 Likes

Mapped several more locations todayā€¦ Iā€™m gonna get some more in tomorrow.
Hope all of you are having a great 4th of July weekend so far.

6 Likes

I am hope you are as well.

4 Likes

Happy Fourth yā€™all,
@bigblock66 cool idea, once you get all your film info we could make it into a interactive 3D globe like those video game map things and ppl can download it. Cld throw in little glowing octagons for place markers along surface with a little flag thing with the hero logo along with a info box to the side or something.

7 Likes

@Green.Lantern Thanks :+1:

4 Likes

This is spectacular!!! Well done and totally awesome. Good job.

5 Likes

@DANKNITE420 thank you very much. I try to add new locations every day.

4 Likes

Hey Gangā€¦Iā€™ve been in a place with horrible cell / internet reception, therefore I havenā€™t been able to update the map lately. But I should be back home soon. So I will try to hit it hard again.
Hope you are all still enjoying it.
:nerd_face:

4 Likes