DC Filming Locations - Interactive Map

earth-etopo2v2-256-medium

DC Filming Locations

This is a comprehensive, ever-growing map of the various Filming Locations used for any DC-related Movie & TV Show content.
Please check back regularly, because the map is being updated all the time, (usually on a daily basis).
There is a ton of cool locations to check out.

If the Map above does not work for you for some reason, try clicking on the Map Icon below, to get redirected to the map. (Let me know if you have any problems or questions).
There are also Instructions at the bottom of this Post, which explains how to Nagivate the map.

location-300x300

DC Filming Locations

This is a comprehensive, ever-growing map of the various Filming Locations used for any DC-related Movie & TV Show content.

Spoiler Warning!! Please note, if you have not seen a particular Movie / TV Show, please be advised, there could be potential spoilers on the map.

Please keep in mind, there is still a ton of material that I need to upload, but I wanted to go ahead and get the Map up and running on the Forum. If you see any mistakes that I have made, please feel free to let me know.

On a side note, some locations will contain more than one photograph, that you can toggle through. I will be adding as many photos as I can, or as I come across them. The photos attached have been retrieved from various sites, such as Google, etc.

This is just the initial phase of the map, it will be updated regularly, so please check back often. And there will be a more refined, finished version of the Map coming soon as well.

Once you zoom down onto the map, you can change the basemap if you want to. It is located in the bottom left of the legend.

If you know of any filming locations you would like to see on the map, please reply below with the following information, and I will be happy to place it on the map.

• Title of the Movie / TV Show
  • Physical Location (i.e. Address, Google Coordinates, etc.)
  • A brief Synapsis of the scene or location related to the Movie / Show.

INSTRUCTIONS

These are instructions for use on a Windows device. I don’t own a Mac computer, so I’m not sure about that, but I do know the map works on Apple devices like iPads and iPhones.
There are two different methods to Open the Full Map into a new Web Page Tab.
Option #1 - Simply Click on the little Square Icon at the Top Right of the Map, as shown below:

Option #2 - Rick Click on the Map Icon, and then Choose “Open Link in New Tab”, as demonstrated below:

Once you have the Full Map Opened, You can follow the instructions below in order to Navigate:

First, Click on the Dropdown Arrow, to see the Full Listing of Filming Locations. As demonstrated below:

To Get the Best Viewing Experience, use your mouse to Zoom Down to a Smaller Extent. Please see the example below, of a good viewing extent. Also, if you see a Filming Location Point, you can Click on the Point, to view the Linked Information.
The map will also Keep you at this Zoom Extent, so when you click on a different Location Point in the Legend to the Left Hand Side, it will Pan you to that new location, while keeping the same Viewing Extent.

Once you Click on a Location Point, (either on the Map, or in the Legend), it will open a new page for that specific Filming Location. Which displays the Title, Description, Physical Location, and Pictures).

Here you can move around the map, Open up the Pictures, or Return to the Previous Screen; as shown below:

If you do Select the Pictures, the Pictures will open up full screen, and you can navigate them like the following:

I hope this helps, please don’t hesitate to ask me if you have any problems, or questions.

A lot of work goes into this, and it is constantly being updated, so I really hope you enjoy.
:sunglasses: :+1:

26 Likes

:open_mouth: I didn’t know they filmed some of Aquaman in Morocco, how cool!

P.S. This whole thing is so stellar, :clap: :clap: here’s my round of applause for you :clap: :clap: hehe

8 Likes

Super cool! Who knew that the batcave was in WALES of all places?!

9 Likes

@LastSon0fMars and @Alec.Holland thank you. I wasn’t sure if anyone would like it or not. Glad someone did.
I’m going to keep adding to it.
Thanks again.

7 Likes

Oh my gosh this is sooo cooool!!!

6 Likes

Awesome idea! Love seeing where a filming location took place. :grinning:

7 Likes

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder @Reaganfan78 Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I remember back in 1997, I went to Los Angeles to celebrate my graduation, I was in a van tour to see some of Celebrity’s houses and filming locations.

Here’s what I remember what I saw,

The Adventures Of Superman
The Los Angeles City Hall, the tall white building was use as the outside interior of The Daily Planet.

Superman 2
There’s a Diner where Superman 2 was film, it’s a scene where a trucker was a bully and beat Clark up, also Clark will get his revenge on him at the end of the film.

Batman & Robin
I remember the guy said they film the upcoming Batman & Robin scene (at the time) at one location. Can’t remember which one it was, I think it was the outside scene of Wayne Manor.

Batman Returns and Batman Forever
Some of the scenes were film at Warner Brothers.

Hope this help. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Awesome, I’ll check it out and add them to the map. Thanks for the help. :sunglasses: :metal:

7 Likes

This is fabulous.

7 Likes

FYI,
Stargirl was shot in Douglasville, Marietta, Dallas, and Atlanta Georgia were also among the filming locations.

9 Likes

@RexRebel Terrific, I’ll take a look and add it to the list. Thank you very much for your help

7 Likes

Also Titans was filmed in Toronto, Hamilton, & Oshawa in Canada and Chicago, which is not in Canada.

7 Likes

Anytime, this is a great idea.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

This is a terrific project! Here’s my contribution: the “Shuster University” scenes in 1988’s Superboy TV series were filmed on campus at the University of Central Florida.

6 Likes

@HubCityQuestion , great that’s awesome. Yeah I haven’t got to SuperBoy locations yet, so I will make sure that is my first. Thank you very much

7 Likes

So…. Do y’all actually like the map? Or are y’all just being nice to me?
I am going to do more maps, but that’s just because I’m a Map / Geogaphy geek…… but I don’t want to push out things that nobody else finds interesting…… So i just wanted to make sure. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I really love the map!! For a long time I was thinking about doing one which keeps track of where all the current comics are taking place. I’m inspired to try that again!

5 Likes

I love it. I like to learn things!

5 Likes