DC FanDome - Teaser Trailer!

There is pre-recorded videos that will be available at any point throughout the experience- however, there is more than 24 hours of content, so you will still have to plan accordingly. We’ll be releasing a schedule so you can start plotting your course in advance :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@Applejack :facepunch:t3: Me on the inside when the :notes: starts.

5 Likes

Seems fun!

2 Likes

Will there be a Watch Along for the event? If it’s free, everyone has access, and it starts at the same time throughout the world it may be something cool to do.

3 Likes

We’ll be planning our very own little party right here in the Community, for anyone who wants to watch with their friends here!

11 Likes

Hope there is a reveal for a DC video game at Fandome :pray:

4 Likes

I’m excited and looking forward to (In order)
DCUniverse Update (health or committment of this site)
Suicide Squad Teaser
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK HBO updates
DOOM PATROL and Harley Quin renewals (fingers crossed)
Black Adam Updates/Concept Art

2 Likes

I am so excited for this. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Some Superman news I’d love to hear:

● STAS being remastered in HD for its 25th anniversary next year
● DC Direct producing a STAS toyline to tie into the 25th anniversary
● Anything regarding the next live-action movie
● The animated Superman Family TV series finally getting the green light
● 4K remasters of everything from Superman II (both cuts) to Superman Returns

I hope that at least some of the above comes to fruition, especially the HD remaster of STAS and a toyline by DC Direct.

DCD has lost a lot of ground to McFarlane Toys (nobody’s fault but their own, to be 100% honest), so it’d be nice to see DC Direct ramp up their toy offerings to what they used to be. A 25th anniversary STAS line would be a great point for them to flex their muscles.

Conversely, I’d love to see Superman-oriented reveals from McFarlane. They’ve said that they want to do a Death/Return of Superman wave, complete with a Collect to Build Doomsday, so this is the place to debut that (and/or a Knightfall wave, which they’ve also expressed interest in) if they’ve anything in the hopper for it.

@Applejack Any chance DCU will have any promos/giveaways/surprises in conjunction with Fandome? I’m not asking for specifics (as nothing could be revealed until the legally appropriate juncture comes along to do so, obviously), rather, the chances of that kind of thing occuring.

4 Likes

You had me at “comics”. “Toys” too, as well as “Movies” and “TV”. Ah hell, I’m obviously in for everything!

To paraphrase Commissioner Gordon in a movie where he played the heavy of the piece: “Eveeeeeeryyyythiiiing!”

Fandome looks like it’s going to be ****ing badass.

4 Likes

Yeah that would make sense to be the next remastering.

3 Likes

This is a great question and I’m not PRECISELY sure, but the schedule will be posted soon and we’ll have a better idea of how it all stacks up then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can say that we will not be doing anything specific within the FanDome, but we are signal boosting the heck out of it!

4 Likes

did they just show Baraka?

1 Like

Signal boosting, you say?

makes a call

I’ll yield the floor to this man:

He’s so excited, that’s he’s already heading out to Fandome!

Goooooo Booster Gold!

3 Likes

Word on a David Ayer cut of Suicide Squad!! :clown_face::bomb:With productions stalling due to covid and the announcement of DC films being canon thru different Universe’s, seems like the perfect solution behind the two films coexisting. giphy (3)

1 Like

Question: When can we expect to see a schedule? grabs tent & sleeping bag tenor (18)

2 Likes

Hello @Applejack :woman_red_haired:,
Since I’m using a tablet, in order to be part of Fandome, will there be a Fandome app or a easier way for me to be part of it? Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So in love with this promo–the perfect combo of tease and familiar music that we all need in 2020. The “S” stands for hope!

1 Like

Announce DCU videos -> HBOMax

1 Like