DC FanDome - Teaser Trailer!

The ultimate 24-hour experience for the world’s greatest fans (that’s you) is almost here! Mark your calendars for August 22 to hang out all day and night at DC FanDome!

Are you getting pumped? What are you hoping to see? Let us know in the comments below!

46 Likes

Chills and thrills! :metal:t2: :+1:

I’m weak in the knees with even more anticipation/excitement now. Going to need a breather…

Kudos to whomever picked the music. Best DC theme EVER. :superman_hv_3:

12 Likes

:hushed:Whoa, Awesome!

9 Likes

I’m very excited for DCFandome!!!
Don’t know what to expect…
Hope there are a lot of live events that allow for interactivity (something that was sorely missed at comic-con@home).
…Also hope there is something special planed for DCU Subscribers- especially coming from the Watchverse “Signings” area!

7 Likes

:crossed_fingers: Doom Patrol Season 3 confirmation :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

So will we get a schedule soon? I’m hyped but I’m not sure how they’ll fill in a full 24 hours with content

7 Likes

Can’t wait. Hopefully we get some kind of itinerary about what to expect and at what time so we can plan when we can take a nap if needed. I heard during Justice Con that Zack Snyder will reveal a trailer, the official name and if it will be a movie or series. My biggest hope is that we will finally see a trailer of what Cheetah will look like in WW84 and when the movies and shows will begin to start filming again. August 22 can’t get hear soon enough!

6 Likes

I can feel the adrenaline kicking in

5 Likes

I hope we get an annucment for something brand new (Hopefuy about the spectre)

Likley an update on the HBO Max Aquaman mini-series,green lantern

We will probloy get a release date for Batman: Earth One Vol 3.
Rewals for Doom Patrol and Harley Quinn with some footage from Young Justice along with Bizarro TV

I hope they annunce the new direct to dvd films.

5 Likes

We will be giving you a chance to plan your schedule in advance- more announcements to come!

@Lecouch84 as well :slight_smile:

16 Likes

IS this a comic con type thing or some kind of interactive website as given that covid has canceled many big conventions from blade show to comic con…god i hope they revel that arrow will be replaced with Arrow beyond cause i want to know what will happen with Mia queen. also would love a Happy ending book for batman, bad ending for earth were after a long life with catwoman he gets to die of old a age surrounded by his freinds and family cause batman deserves this death. or just a batcat wedding were bat says screw it and has a big wedding, with a comic of the bats and cats bachelors /bachelorette partys. bachelors party high point being a actual drunk temporally depowered superman, because lets face it it would be funny to see superman actually drunk…then hungover. however Catwomans feturing the ladies of the Leauge, ivyquin, Carol Ferris and Lois lane. there Highpoint…they stop a crises level threat.

or a true else world batlantern book were we see a GOOD alignment batman become truely the greatest green lantern there ever was. Cause the Dawnbreaker at age 12 had the strength of will to overwright a GL ring Imagin what a batlantern of good could do.

Dark knight Strikes again Gets its Movie green light.

Doomsday Origins and Rebirths Movie trilogy were we get domsdays early life of being created on Krypton not as a kryptonian, up to his being killed by the radiant for number 1. 2: the death of superman with a epic hellbat equipped batman fighting doomsday before Sups has to step in, then number 3 has to be Hunter pray as we have not had a adaptation of the remach between doomsday and superman were the true darkside almost dies.

6 Likes

This is my Christmas this year. I’m counting down the days and can’t wait. I’m gonna try to stay up for all 24 hours, fingers crossed I can make it :crossed_fingers: I hope their shop with the exclusive items isn’t a giant hassle and I’m easily able to grab a thing or two.

Most anticipated for anything suicide squad and any game announcements.

6 Likes

good luck to you, Word of warning: Make sure to spread out any energy drinks you may use to stay up as 2 small cans of redbull back to back is not a good idea. I like how redbull tastes and made this misstake once and my heart was racing like the flash’s.

5 Likes

:raised_hands:t3: Totally excited! Already was but now… the John Williams Superman score—gets me everytime. :heart::blue_heart: also #renewharleyquinn :grin:

8 Likes

Excited for this. The John Williams score… nothing I can say that would give it justice. Now I want to hear a ■■■■ ton of Superman news.

8 Likes

So excited!!! :grin:

5 Likes

Bring on the exclusive Swag!

5 Likes

I’d totally be down for some exclusive merch

5 Likes

Very very awesome™:+1:. Haven’t heard the Supes theme in a while. Definitely filled me with hype. Can’t wait.

6 Likes

So excited for this.

Like Christmas and the Super Bowl rolled up together. :crazy_face:

4 Likes