DC FanDome - Teaser Trailer!

Cant wait for this!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @filmsbyali! :superman_hv_4:

Ah, the classic Superman theme was definitely great to hear and will be fun planning out what to check out during the event! :sunglasses: :+1:

Hope the theme does mean something more is on the horizon for Superman @moro. :superman_hv_3:

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll be good till probably 3:30 AM or so I’ll have to grab something to keeping me going for the last 6:30
Hours.

3 Likes

I’m so hyped for this! That MK11 footage of the Killer Croc skin have me hoping for Injustice 3.

4 Likes

were getting a Superman: year one in metropolis animated movie in superman the man of tomorrow to be release in September. superman fights lobo, and parasite. meanwhile Clark Kent Interns at the daily planet well falling for a bit more cynical Lois lane, with a bit of goth style to her. to be released on blue ray on September 8th.

4 Likes

Please reveal the Batman game! Please reveal the Batman game! Please!

4 Likes

That DC Universe will continue!!!

5 Likes

I’m most excited to hear movie and game news. Some new project announcements would be cool.

5 Likes

@Aylex :100:

4 Likes

will we be able to watch it from this app, or will it be somewhere else??

4 Likes

Is it going to be multiple things happening at the same time or one thing after another? I mean, I guess I’ll find out. Very excited. Seems like it’s be pretty cool in VR.
Definitely looking forward to Zack Snyder’s announcements

3 Likes

So excited for this!!!

2 Likes

Are all DC shows going to be just HBO MAX related or is DCU going to have something in store?

4 Likes

So how does this work? Are the panels times through out the 24 hours? Or are there pre recorded videos that apply all day long?

4 Likes

Ah, right you are @Nobody.bladesmith. :superman_hv_4:

I was also thinking about any news on Superman in the upcoming live action movies, and possibly what they might also tell us about the new Superman and Lois TV show. :clark_hv_1:

Looking forward to all the other exciting news that will also be given during FanDome as well. :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

It’s an interactive website, best viewed on a laptop or PC :slight_smile:

9 Likes

RIGHT?!

7 Likes

The best place to participate will be on a laptop or PC, and it will be located on a separate website entirely! We’re bringing together TV, Movies, Games, Comics, Toys, Fan Creations, and more under one experience to the WHOLE WORLD! DC Universe will definitely be there, but we’re not holding it here in the app :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes, there will be MANY things going on at once- we’ll be releasing a schedule in advance so you can plan carefully, because there’s no way you’re going to see everything in only 24 hours! :scream: Just like a con, amiright

9 Likes

You’ll have to attend to find out!

7 Likes