DC FanDome: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Most ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ Epic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ Lineup ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Ever ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ!

You may be wondering who will be making an appearance at DC FanDome. May one or two peopleโ€ฆ?

Starring:

Hosted By:

RSVP to the Facebook Event Here!

Who on this list got you the most pumped?! Gave you chills? Let us know in the comments below!

59 Likes

tenor (9)

15 Likes

I just knew Aisha Tyler was involved when I heard what sounded like her voice in yesterdayโ€™s trailer.

pats himself on the back

Pass on the Facebook event (appreciate it for happening, but generally speaking, Facebook is :-1:t2: for me), however I AM excited beyond the Source Wall for Fandome itself.

Is it August 22nd yet? Should I leave out milk and cookies?

17 Likes

Awesomeโ„ข:+1: this wait is killing me. Really hyped for this.

16 Likes

OK, slowing this down to get a better look at these namesโ€ฆ

Christopher Priest! Could he be working on a new DC book, post-Deathstroke??

Henry Winkler?! What is The Fonz doing here? Is he going to be reprising Ambush Bug from Batman: The Brave and the Bold? Maybe for BizarroTV?

I see quite a few names from Harley Quinn, both writers and cast โ€“ do I sense a Season 3?

Neil GAIMAN in the house!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO, NEIL?!

25 Likes

Henry Winklerโ€ฆthis event is already badass beyond compare.

17 Likes

Thinking about it, Neil is probably there to talk about his Sandman adaptations. Both for Audible and Netflix.

EDIT: Yep, just spotted Dirk Maggsโ€™ name, who produces the Audible series.

13 Likes

We got the YOUNG JUSTICE cast and crew in the house! I am ready for some Season 4 news!

27 Likes

โ€œJoin fans from all 7 continentsโ€

22 Likes

Hoping that Will Arnett hosts his segment in character as LEGO Batman.

21 Likes

Hey, Sarah Kuhnโ€™s here! The best Cassandra Cain writer of the decade! I wonder what sheโ€™s got cookingโ€ฆ?

8 Likes

Greg Cipes!!! @BestBeastBoy, you see this?

9 Likes

Tony Shalhoub!?!?!

12 Likes

All attendees names (I think)

15 Likes

I call shenanigans! Thereโ€™s no way anyone could know that many people. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :cake:

5 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

If itโ€™s a Cass ongoing, I will be so very happy, to put it mildly.

looks at list of attendees once more

Holy potatoes, Val Kilmer will be there! I need to dig out my best black turtleneck.

rummages through clothes, realizes he hasnโ€™t had a turtleneck since 2004-ish and even then, it was a dark cranberry/maroon number

Off to Try 'N Save! Theyโ€™ll have a saintly good deal on black turtlenecks, I bet!

Unless Don Brodka (thatโ€™s right, Don Brodka) snatched 'em upโ€ฆ

7 Likes

Wow I cant do 24 hours but I will try!

5 Likes

Well, the Babs Batgirl series is ending soonโ€ฆ

5 Likes