DC FanDome: πŸ‘πŸΌ Most πŸ‘πŸ½ Epic πŸ‘πŸΏ Lineup πŸ‘πŸ» Ever πŸ‘πŸΎ!

FBAE4C2F-0999-428B-8A05-0E78DBDFE630

tenor (5) :muscle: :muscle:

9 Likes

Indeed, which is all the more reason why I’m rubbing my meaty paws together in anticipation of a new Cass Batgirl book while saying β€œCome to papa!” ala Ash in Army of Darkness.

5 Likes

I know I’m gonna be sitting on my computer alllll day and night during Fandome
I’ll be making a nice coverage video on my channel as well so overall it’ll be a very fun time! Cant wait!

7 Likes

Can we go shopping at DC Fandome?:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

that’d be so sweet I’d love exclusive merchandise

5 Likes

Now just what is Ziggy Marley doing at a DC event? :joy:

6 Likes

That’d be rad!

One hopes that any exclusive merchandise of note will be available for a lengthy period (as it should be).

NECA and Hasbro are dealing with issues regarding their exclusive merch’s availability, so I’m hoping DC and it’s merchandising partners can avoid those issues altogether.

4 Likes

Here’s a little more info :+1: Everything you need to know about DC FanDome | EW.com

6 Likes

Just hoping for good news for DCUniverse…

11 Likes

Manoman!,… sooo much to take in! :exploding_head: can’t wait! :+1:

4 Likes

I hope we get some news on the future of DCU and its Original shows.

10 Likes

Yes please!! :heart_eyes::pray:

4 Likes

It’s on my day off :grin::grin::grin::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I cant wait :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Even though James Wan is more likely there to talk about Aquaman 2 and/or The Trench spinoff film… hopefully he gives us a bit of hope about a revival of Swamp Thing (fingers crossed) :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I am not sure about exclusive merchandise, but I do believe there will be shopping opportunities :slight_smile:

11 Likes

What Ziggy Marley does best, of course!

4 Likes

reviews the full list of guests

It’s just like Apone said in Aliens: β€œA bunch of absolute badasses!”

6 Likes

Honestly I don’t need more reasons to be excited about it :joy: but I did do something similar to this :point_down: when I read the listβ€”true story.

7 Likes

Shopportunities?

6 Likes

He’ll be there singing such hits as:

Earth-One Love
Love is My Religion of Crime
Man of Tomorrow People
I Am a Metahuman
High on Anti-Life

And, of course, Canary Cry, Cry, Cry

5 Likes