DC FANDOME - McFarlane Toys Batman: Year Two Figure Sweepstakes!

Hey I just want to say thank you to DC and Todd for killing it lately, really doing a good job, thanks! Honestly if I get this year 2 it will be my all time favorite, but if I had to pick now I’d prob go with the action comics 1000 Superman figure, or for dc direct/collectibles I would say Batman the animated series fig.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @scorpiogang1.37270 and @mrdipset.6128! :partying_face: :partying_face: :fire:

Glad to hear that you’re excited about the Sweepstakes - thanks for sharing your thoughts. Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

3 Likes

This year two batman figure would be a great addition to the collection

2 Likes

I don’t have a specific collection. I just have batman action figures. And this one would be awesome!

2 Likes

Yes, I plan on getting the Todd McFarlane design and “The Batman” movie figures

1 Like

Welcome @alaick & @anzaldua.joel.35763

Best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow!!!

2 Likes

I’m new to collecting, so my most prized possession has got to be my one and only flash figure. In the future, I’m excited to hopefully add Green Lantern, Batman, and plenty more to my shelf.

3 Likes

Welcome @heidih1166.3168! :slight_smile:

Hey if it’s your one and only, the Flash is a great pick! Best of luck to you with the giveaway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Best of luck. And welcome to the fandome!

3 Likes

I have a sizable collection of DC Figures but this Swamp Thing holds a special place on my shelf because there aren’t a large number of figures made of him and I think the sculpt is pretty great in my opinion.

4 Likes

I am now starting a collection and proud to have the batman who laughs from the Merciless BAF series to be the #1. I just really enjoy it and as a fan of TBWL, the wings add a menacing touch. I am looking forward to adding a reverse flash or red death figure to my collection, maybe starting evil counterparts of the justice league.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Kehmi! :partying_face: The evil counterparts collection sounds super awesome, but it seems like you have some cool figures already. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

Such a great figure! Thanks for sharing. :st_swamp_thing2:

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting one of the Batman ones for my son and myself lol… just recently I found some old dc comics from the 80s and 90s at a garage sale I was so happy I found them.

2 Likes

My prize possession in my collection it’s the dark nights death metal Batman

2 Likes

All of my Batman: The Animated Series action figures from the 90s still in their packaging are my prized collection! :clap:

5 Likes

I have 3 Question action figures.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @peacepaul925.92132, @erikleyte17.2416, @ProjectDario, and @jbelkinsii! :partying_face: :fireworks: :confetti_ball: Thank you all for sharing your collection stories.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

There’s definitely someone here in the community that’d approve of this one. :stuck_out_tongue: (Paging @TheQuestion101 :0_the_question_jlu:).

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My son and I have a lot of Lego minifigs and Imaginext figures. My darling of both is Darkseid. That’s the character I most want to add to my action figure collection!

3 Likes