DC FANDOME - McFarlane Toys Batman: Year Two Figure Sweepstakes!

Welcome to the community @SeanC62SC.7559, @BizarroMurphy, @vinnielucas23.45767, @ZatannaDarkLeague, @jmmarrero.72278, @r.8560, @AndrewK106, @falishawn.17651, and @PhantomStrangerNE! Welcome back to the community @Macman77! :partying_face: :clap: :partying_face: :clap:

Thank you all for sharing your collection aspirations! Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

3 Likes

I gotta show love for Cyborg!!! :00_cyborg:

4 Likes

That is an awesome looking Batman. I would love to have it. My favorite current one I have is the Multiverse Justice League Red and Blue Superman from Target. Looking forward to the new Three Jokers: The Comedian!

3 Likes

Really hoping to add this McFarlane Batman Year Two figure to my collection! :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

My Nightwing action figures and collectibles!

4 Likes

Welcome to the party @SubZtx @jago215.72074 @M99DarkDefender

3 Likes

Which ones do you have? I don’t have Nightwing yet. :pensive:
Any recommendations?

3 Likes

I don’t have any from this collection. I have some older McFarlane sets, trying to be more selective as I easy myself back into the hobby. :grinning:

3 Likes

I was gifted a Deathstroke figure a year and a half ago by a dear friend. That figure started my collection that now has over a hundred figures. I will always hold it close to my heart. It is, without a doubt, my favorite.

3 Likes

Just starting my collection this will be the first major one I do have a batman and joker action figure from Mcfarlane

3 Likes

My current favorite is the Mcfarlane King Shark. I loved his look in the movie and the figure is amazing! But I am also excited for the Mcfarlane Birds Of Prey Harley Quinn to be released. The movie actually got me into comics so I’m glad the figure is available.

Would love to see Mcfarlane make figures from Harley Quinn the Animated Series, I love the character designs and I think you guys would do a great job!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @SubZtx, @jago215.72074, @M99DarkDefender, @doodoopurposes.91855, @rhsaddoris.81317, and @cr7crazyct.96068! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thank you for sharing your collection stories - small and large, just starting out and old-timers, they’re all fantastic to me! Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

That one is so great! HAND! :kingshark_cutehqtas: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

My favorite piece of my collection has got to be,

And runner up is Waylon from Arkham Asylum

6 Likes

I actually got kicked in the face at work on Saturday and they sent me home. I watched the rest of DC FanDome when I got home, so it might have been worth getting kicked in the face…

4 Likes

I’ve been collecting Batman toys since I was a kid. I’m 18 now and still doing it, the great thing is action figures now are a million times better than they were back then. That being said my prized possession has to be my Mafex Batman from Justice League taking his front-row seat on my shelf.

6 Likes

Jae Lee figure
Great art style
Will defiantly have to make room if I win. xp

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @BillBat351.88523 and welcome back to the community @DuelinDroopies! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thank you for sharing your fabulous Batman collectibles and please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

Oh no @MovieAddict - I hope you feel better! That doesn’t sound fun at all. :frowning:

3 Likes

My prize figure has got to be The White Knight Batman

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Gbird! :partying_face: That is such a cool figure - I’m jealous.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

2 Likes

I would love to add this to my collection!!!
My favorite would have to be my Clark Kent with the Superman suit thrown over his shoulder. Thank you DC for letting each of us enjoy our inner child!

2 Likes