DC FANDOME - McFarlane Toys Batman: Year Two Figure Sweepstakes!

My favorite piece from my collection is Harley Quinn. Although in regards to the McFarlane DC Multiverse series The Batman who Laughs is a very close second.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Moviegoer and @merlinanne13.77392! :fireworks: :sparkler: :fireworks: Thank you both for sharing your favorite collection pieces - they both sound amazing!

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

2 Likes

Hi I’m looking for a New Batman. In want to have a collection for the first time. I’m a super Batman fan. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @wilibardo.87.58067! You’ve found the right place to talk about anything Batman-related with other Batman superfans; glad to hear that you’re looking to start a new collection. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please reach out to the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

2 Likes

The prize of my collection is the McFarlane White Knight Azrael Figure. So awesome.

5 Likes

Welcome welcome @bryanrickard777.41055! This one?

Tis pretty cool :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

My favorite is the Kyle Rayner Green Lantern from the JLA run from the 90’s.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty dope looking. Todd produces Hugh quality figures fa sho

2 Likes

defintly

1 Like

wow! That’s awesome!

1 Like

I thought so too! I noticed they have a white version of that Azrael as well and it looks reaally cool

4 Likes

Ooooooooooo
I’m adding that to my wishlist

3 Likes

Would like to win

2 Likes

Well it is worth a shot, hopefully I get it. Based off of looking at the pictures, it is very cool looking.

1 Like

I just started collecting again and I’m kicking myself for not saving all my toys growing up. My son is really into the Joker, which gives me a different outlook then the one I had when I was younger. Excited to share DC with my family. So I’m looking forward to collecting all JOKERS!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @zzach.hamdanii.14783 and @Twenx4.33346! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: Best of luck with the sweepstakes.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

1 Like

This Batman looks terrific. Would love to own ir

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @steve0457.63887! I definitely agree, the Batman statue is amazing - a worthy addition (or center-piece) to any DC fan’s collection. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

1 Like

I would say it would be Batman. But I am just getting into the figures.

1 Like

I would like to start a Wonder Woman action fugure collection on my shelf.

1 Like