DC Fandome 2021 WATCH-ALONG!

They could do it all if it goes well which im pretty confident it will. Successful Batman movie, do a show/movie for Catwoman or some other characters in that universe on HBO max and then go back to the main Batman movie

Its pretty exciting as a fan because we are in a time where its not limited on possibilities of just whether the movie is successful or not

Course, have to work it logistics wise but im excited for the future

4 Likes

:man_superhero::woman_supervillain:Still in the afterglow… LOVED it again. So grateful last year wasn’t a one-off. DC does an amazing job approximating the thrill of a convention with announcements and panels and segments le no other organization does. They are the one company who have figured out digital community with this. It did a great job getting fans excited for the future and curious about what’s going on now and joyous to celebrate ALL the people in the DC Universe! Here’s to Fandome 2022!

6 Likes

so. anything good?

5 Likes

Had to leave WAL due to connection but got it back. Everything was awesome™:+1:. Definitely going to have to watch YJ today. All the shows the movies. Pennyworth S3. Batman and all of it. Very exited for DC next year.

6 Likes

I was too busy looking at the background I didn’t even notice it!

5 Likes

We did it!!!

5 Likes

He had a WW 80th shirt on :blush:

4 Likes

Oh right lmao yea I wasn’t going to get one, had to prioritize Smallville but then I saw them wearing them and changed my mind, I’ll just eat ramen, yolo

4 Likes

This is how I feel now too. Yay $25 t-shirts :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:100: :rofl:
Old Navy blazer was talking out-of-pocket non-stop!

Although, I imagine it was part marching orders/talking points directed from the top . . ., and part shilling for incentives.

5 Likes

Yesterday was a lot of fun…I can’t wait to catch up on what I missed

5 Likes

You got the reference! Yayy! :hugs: :hugs: :00_hawkman:

4 Likes

I’m so upset that I didn’t see this!

4 Likes