DC Fandome 2021 WATCH-ALONG!

Thanks for keeping it going when the community broke! :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

iconic

12 Likes

That was such a cool shot! Really loving the look of both characters and from what I’m hearing this is really going to make this Bat/Cat fan happy. :smiley:

8 Likes

I enjoyed all of that, even the stuff I don’t necessarily think I’ll watch. Catwoman animation trailer stands out as something I’m unexpectedly excited about.

I’m always gonna want more Wonder Woman content…guess I’ll just keep hoping over here for an animated series. And an HBO Max series for the Young Diana actress (I just so strongly feel that should be a thing). :sparkling_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

8 Likes

Thanks @Jay_Kay for putting together the thread! You’re the bomb :bomb:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I am so excited for this - February 18th can’t come soon enough. Elizabeth Gillies and Stephanie Beatriz? Yes, please. :flushed:

7 Likes

@DC89 What do you think about your grrl’s movie?

4 Likes

That looked so cool! Loved the animation and how they were pulling deep cuts from DC – I think I also spotted Selina sporting her classic dress costume at that party, which I’ve always loved. It’s so impractical, yet looks so great. :smiley:

6 Likes

Great call-back with the costume party. I think I saw her fighting Cheshire at one point as well? Looks like they re-used the Young Justice costume for Cheshire which is a personal favorite of mine.

7 Likes

I’m not DC, obviously, but that was really cool to see! Part of me was dreaming of a suit reveal, but confirming the red hair and cowl as well as the concept art will pull me over. :smiley:

9 Likes

This might be the definitive Batman/Catwoman movie run and I’m so ready for it. Overdue, really

The cast is brilliant but that’s where my focus is

6 Likes

Sweet Mary mother of Jesus are they Gonna have a One take fight scene in the Batman!!! Wooooooooo!

6 Likes

Where is the link to the sweepstakes they mentioned about the Batman statue?

4 Likes

Oh man, that moment was gorgeous to see – gotta love when they do that flashing lights stuff, though that’s gotta be hell for the epileptics in the crowd. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Here you go! :batparrot:

7 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

Still, thank you for setting up this thread @Jay_Kay.

Also, I’d like to post this:

8 Likes

What i mean by run is I think Reeves wants to doa trilogy and Zoe mentioned ‘building the foundation’ more Catwoman…maybe a Catwoman solo in the future

Catwoman : Hunted looks so good as well

Being my first fandome really, I enjoyed it but it was pretty long

Glad the community is back up

6 Likes

I have to imagine they’re pushing for a trilogy, but they’re also talking about other media like the Gotham Central show and rumors of Penguin show, so a Catwoman series wouldn’t be that far out of bounds…

6 Likes