DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge, June 13-20

Almost finished, gotta fix some mistakes and dot a few T’s and cross a few eyes :eyes: lol :joy:.

6 Likes

Whoa! That’s crazy intricate with the robotic parts. I’d go cross eyed trying to reproduce that

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2:, i saw this piece and was like omg with the robotic parts , lol :joy:.

1 Like

I don’t know if people realize how much work it involves :scream: I mean, just look at this. And it’s only, what? A fifth of that entire canvas!?

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:, it was on a 11x17 board so yea I’d say about fifth.This one the joker one were kinda scary cause i haven’t done close up faces in a while. I’m gonna try to do another one I can post on the dcu for this challenge.

1 Like

Agree, great job with cyborgs robot parts. Each piece is rendered. It’s not just random lines.

1 Like

Bloodwynd

8 Likes

Broke away from the tablet comfort zone.

6 Likes

Yeah thats amazing! Go Go Gadget soda fountain finger tip!

1 Like

@_UnderScore @Goldk @Viciousdark @loganmichaelphilips @TheRealDetectiveChimp Hey guys. The official submissions thread is now open! DC Fan Art Club: In honor of Juneteenth

1 Like

I know CP, I tried submitting but for some reason it wont let me :disappointed:

Uh oh. did it give an error of some kind? or your pics just wont load?

Just an error

What’s it say?

The icon herself, Phillipus

5 Likes

She looks bad@ss! Love that we’ve got another one for the heroines to share! Make sure to post over here, too, so the community can see:

1 Like

Here is my Vixen. One of my favorites. Totally underrated Justice League Member.

Here is the initial sketch I did for the piece

3 Likes