DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #86 - Movie Posters! April 9 - 16, 2022

Looks like Steel’s hammer to me. I am ignorant of the arrow verse though and am probably wrong.

3 Likes

You got it right!

4 Likes

Steel, huh? I should’ve known. Did he appear in Supergirl?

5 Likes

@biff_pow
Looks awesome™:+1:
Never seen the film but knew exactly what it was supposed to be because of Keaton’s bat being used :sweat_smile:.

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Awesome™:+1:
If I had to guess top to bottom

Batwoman
Flash
Green Arrow or Spartan :thinking:
Zari
Steel
Constantine
White Canary

@JKoco17
Looks awesome™:+1:. They’re a perfect duo for this. The Penguin on the knuckles is a great touch.

@KingsharkDp4vr
Larfleeze and his projection buddy (forgot name :sweat_smile:) great choice.

@stefanie.m
Very awesome™:+1:
Doll is Greta for us very cool.
And Ivy’s mermaid scene looks great. The water reflection is awesome™:+1:.

@keath
A birds swap. Looks awesome™:+1:. Nice with the text.

4 Likes

Made one with the Main Man And Daughter duo themselves. Really liked how it came out. Tried some new stuff with shading in this a like the results. Has fun with it.

Reference

8 Likes

Superman and Lois. They did a pretty good job with him and now introduced his daughter Natasha

4 Likes

That’s AMAZING©! It looks like a painting!

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1:
And the copyright :laughing:

3 Likes

Here are the answers to the arm question:

Batwoman
Flash
Vibe
Zari
Steel
Constantine
White Canary

It seems the third one down stumped a lot but that was my fault. I went over many times trying to draw it per my reference but I was never happy with how it turned out. I will have to redeem myself in the future by drawing the character again.

5 Likes

It’s a work in progress but sharing because it won’t be done in time.
I missed the challenge last week so I figured I would kill two birds with one drawing lol.

9 Likes

Great posing.

4 Likes

terrific! (The Breakfast Club?)

4 Likes

Yep,

4 Likes

@NYJt3 - great work! Always impressed with your layouts and how you use the digital tools to create that painted look.

@niamton - great to have you back. I picked up on The Breakfast Club right away (80s movies rule!).

5 Likes

I should really watch Superman and Lois. I got behind on my CW shows and only caught up with Flash and Legends. Have you enjoyed Superman and Lois?

5 Likes

I will always be a Legends Superman but Superman and Lois is my second favorite. I really enjoy the family drama and to me it seems realistic how they act towards each other. They’ve introduced characters but often with a twist and homage to the comics. I have seen complaints because they seem separate from the other Arrowverse shows as they never mention Supergirl

4 Likes

3 Likes

Oooh… very nice!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Beaaaaaautiful!

4 Likes