DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #79 - Super-Pets! February 19 - 26, 2022

Per my oldest child’s suggestion, I drew Streaky the Supercat this week. In this scene, our hero has tracked thousands of rats into the sewers beneath Metropolis to find Ratcatcher amassing an army. “Rats! I would have gotten away with it too if not for this super powered feline!”

12 Likes

That’s a pretty good looking cat right there! You said you hadn’t drawn animals much (outside of the Zoo Crew)? Looks to me like you’re quickly becoming an expert!

5 Likes

Thanks! That means a lot! Practice makes progression and improvement. I can use references and apply my own style and shading.

5 Likes

Wow. Looks awesome™:+1:.
Great concept and nice background.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

It just couldn’t be a Super Pets drawing without Damian and his lovely zoo.

10 Likes

Wow, that’s great! You’ve got everyone in there!

Is that a turkey? He’s got a pet turkey?

4 Likes

Very awesome™:+1:.
Always forget how much pets Damian has. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

yeah his name is jerry, he’s featured in Lil’ Gotham

6 Likes

Ooooh :eyes:

3 Likes

This is magnificent! I thought I was all clever turning to Batcow and Goliath when Ace and Titus were already taken, but you’ve already delivered the whole menagerie! Such beautiful work! Great job! I love it!!

4 Likes

@NYJt3 – Tawney & Streaky are a brilliant pair. Great job! Love their interaction! Awesome colors, too!

@ImpulseMaxMercury – Love the depth of scene for this full on Streaky story! The natural enemy of Ratcatcher! :smiley: Great job!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s my finished Batman Beyond Rogues piece! Debating if i should color it or not. But as of right now, I’m pleased with my first time drawing Ghoul, Inque, and Rewire!

5 Likes

Decided to color it. I feel the desaturated colors give off a more sinister vibe.

6 Likes

I didnt have as much time to work on it as I thought I would so its still stuck in the sketchy phase, which I never use references for, so Goliath and Wiggles probs don’t look like themselves dbuvcb

Looks like these guys are popular to draw djfjfn

10 Likes

Wow. Looks awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Squintyfist! Thanks for sharing - this looks awesome. :partying_face:

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

4 Likes

Welcome back! I’m loving this drawing!! :heart_eyes: it’s super cute

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who participated and followed along with the Super-pets!

This has been added to the gallery.

8 Likes