DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #79 - Super-Pets! February 19 - 26, 2022

Awwwww love Ace in Bman beyond, by bruces side so cute. You nailed em and i like the logo in the background for a pop of color :+1:

4 Likes

Titus!!! So cute and powerful doggo, i love the radar ears. He does have a red collar not sure about the r but i like the addition since their bonded :+1:

4 Likes

Yaaaaaaassssss
mw8Rmn

4 Likes

I was debating using color, tbh. Glad it turned out good!

4 Likes

This is my next project, now that I’m done with Ace. First time drawing multiple villains together like this. The idea came from one of my favorite story arcs in Batman Beyond 2.0. The characters here are Inque, Ghoul, and Rewire. Inking will be a fun ride.

5 Likes

Ooh, I can’t wait to see this after you’ve inked it!

4 Likes

Same. :slight_smile: Made very little progress at work tonight, but I can already tell it’s gonna be great.

8 Likes

Thanks @MichaelLakeArt and @stefanie.m! The more I look at Titus, the more I think I gave him a Scooby Doo vibe.

Anyone else check out that Super Sons annual? There is a lot of fun stuff in there.

Like this… Streaky and Flexi meet up for a drink every Wednesday night at 2AM?!? The secret life of pets indeed…

6 Likes

Oh, that’s exactly where my mind went with this prompt, too … everybody’s always all gung ho for Ace, but Titus never gets as much love. Well done!! (Have we seen him since the last time Carrie came to walk him while Damien was dead?)

Hehehe, brilliant choice! I can see the mask on MonkeyBane… is the sleepy one wielding Scandal stabby bracelets?

5 Likes

Working tiny is sooo tricky lol especially when theres a ton of erasure lines obscuring it :rofl: but the sleepy guy up top is Deadshot, hanging one is catman, scandal and knockout next to each other and then of course Bane.

4 Likes

And how! :wink: It’s looking great, though. Are you going to ink?

OMG I didn’t even see him hanging there. Awesome!!

4 Likes

@MichaelLakeArt
Awesome™:+1: Beyond stuff. Looks great. And Ace is very awesome™:+1:.

@stefanie.m
Looks awesome™:+1:.
The monkeys look great.

@JKoco17
Awesome™:+1: Titus
Looks spot in with a Great Dane.

5 Likes

@Angel212 ‘s streaky suggestion inspired me to do something with streaky. So I thought of doing something with yarn and cats. Looking for other cats stumbled upon Tawny who I forgot about so decided to have some fun with Streaky and Tawny.

12 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :tiger:

Beautiful work, @NYJt3! I love it! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! You draw a great Talky Tawny (can’t believe I forgot about him as well!).

5 Likes

I’m so far behind on my comic reading! Once I get too far behind, I just try and pick up again with new stuff, hoping to one day go back. It’s kinda why my frame of reference usually goes back to the 80s when I was growing up.

5 Likes

2 Likes

very nice! I love the colors you used.

3 Likes

This looks FANTASTIC!

4 Likes