DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #33, Jan. 16-23

Week33Banner

I’m late, I’m late! :rabbit2: Sorry, everyone! Please see below for our second Photo Prompt challenge.

Challenge:

Due: January 23
Submit: Post your work here!

Line
Terms & Conditions: I understand that by participating in the DC Universe Community Forums that I am agreeing to the Fan Art Guidelines , which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines .

@DCFanArtClub

9 Likes

A photo challenge nice. :+1:
Now what to make​:thinking:

7 Likes

Options!

Someone enjoying takeout.
Something involving the Chinese New Year/Zodiac (I know, I know. The cookies aren’t authentically Chinese, but this is where my mind’s gone for this one :sweat_smile:)

8 Likes

This should prove to be interesting. :thinking:

7 Likes

Oh, I’ve got an idea…

7 Likes

Here’s a handy list of fortune cookie sayings that may provide inspiration.

Fortune Cookie Fortunes

9 Likes

Good addition - thanks!

7 Likes

Oh that’s so helpful!

6 Likes

I have a second idea I sketched but my hand is (mildly) injured from work so I probably won’t finish it by the end of the week

7 Likes

i love this!

4 Likes

Bumblebee popping out of a fortune cookie as someone opens it

(Prolly won’t remember later so I’m putting the idea here for now)

4 Likes

Ha!

4 Likes

That’s great :joy:
Looks awesome™:+1:

3 Likes

@CynicalPink i don’t know why but I didn’t receive the notification for this week. I thought it strange I did not have a challenge and so I searched and found it. I’ll try to work something out as soon as I can!

2 Likes

Oh, strange! Good to know, though.

Do me a favor, and let me know if it happens again today? I’ll be posting the next weekly challenge in the next hour or so.

If you miss out on the notification again, I’ll check with the mods. Maybe the new community put a cap on how many people i can @ at once.

2 Likes

Ok will do.
I was able to create something from the photo prompt

2 Likes

I’m going to go check out your submission now. In the meanwhile, I’ve posted the newest prompt.

Did you get a notification?

2 Likes

No I didn’t get it

3 Likes

Thank you! Let me touch base with them to see what’s changed.

3 Likes

I did search for dc fan art club and got to it. Interesting prompt

3 Likes